30 pound down!!!!!

Options
amniwa
amniwa Posts: 3 Member
This is my first time posting and I am very excited to post that I have lost 30lbs! I have been eating clean and exercising since February. I don't know how to post a pic but my profile pic is a before and after that I just took today wearing the same clothes in both pics. I am not to my goal weight yet but I am almost there!

I am 5'3 and 3/4 to be exact :)
SW:161
CW:131
GW:120

Replies

• Tanicax2
    Tanicax2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    congrats on your sucess
  • amniwa
    Options
    Thank you!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You're lovely...and wanting to set a good example for your 5 children is one of the best reasons in the world. You'll help change your life and theirs forever for the good. Great job!

By the way...Happy Mother's Day!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your success in such a short time! What did you do to get such fast results? Need you to motivate me. Can I add you as friend?
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    well done. Keep up the great work. Learning new habits, and teaching your children how to eat is a life giving gift to them. You look wonderful.
  • AnnieMusicing
    AnnieMusicing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
    You are such an inspiration!!
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    well done!!
  • lou_murphy
    lou_murphy Posts: 9
    Options
    That's so great!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well done, i can realy see the difference
  • mgirl2011
    mgirl2011 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    congrats!! Way to go!
  • amniwa
    Options
    I just started eating really clean, I only drink water except the occasional cup of coffee on days that I need a pick me up. I started walking on my treadmill back in February, and I was doing other light exercises. The more I used the treadmill I started being able to run more which is great. I am currently on level 3 of the 30 day shred which is an awesome workout, you can get it for free on youtube. And I recently got a bicycle so now I try to get out every other day and ride my bike. I use runkeeper for my workouts which is great too. It was pretty much just a lot of hard work and dedication, this site has help keep me motivated a lot, especially seeing peoples success stories. I am going to run my first 5k in a few weeks and I am super excited! So good luck to you as well on your weight loss journey.
  • Inesesfitnesspal
    Inesesfitnesspal Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, with 5 kids!?! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!