Bloated after Mother's Day

Options
We took mom to the New Dhinese restraunt with that 20 mile long Buffett, ok I am stretching the truth there. I got over stuffed and I still feel it this morning. So now I am heading to the gym early to try to get rid of the bloated feeling. Anyone else eat too much for Mother's day?

Replies

• dodgersprincess
    Options
    I meant to say Chinese.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I avoided the Mother's Day festivities because my nephews first communion was the day before. I felt the way you do yesterday morning.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    this whole weekend was a total right off.. I too went to a Chinese buffet saturday, and bbq on friday and sunday;... Need to get back on track today! Good Luck to you
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    Yeah, I had chocolate mud cake & take out noodles, but I also exercised a bit longer afterwards & feel no ill effects today. :)
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hooters...FAIL! Drinking about 10 cups of water with lemon today to help de-bloat, maybe some green tea too. I need to flush out all this sodium bogging me down!
  • ash_fm
    ash_fm Posts: 1
    Options
    I avoided the big family mothers day lunch because I was too sick to go. Lucky me! I read in one of my health and fitness magazines that when you have a big splurge meal/day, the next day is a perfect time to have an intense cardio session. More than likely you would have consumed mostly carbs in your splurge. So before it turns to fat, use it as your energy for a run/cycle/stair master etc. Also, only eat protein and veggies the day after and drink plenty of water. I do this and it helps :) Hope it helps for you guys!
  • dodgersprincess
    Options
    Well I am feeling fine now. Wne to the gym and sweated a gal of water out of me. Took my friend, our legal minor leagues #1 Fan and that is is offical title, to the 11 AM Game and sweated out another gal of water. The poor guys in the field.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    We went to an Indian restaurant yesterday, but I just can't put away food like I used to. Ate maybe half of my entree and came in under calories for the day. And had plenty of leftovers for today's lunch!