Starting a Beachbody Motivation and Support Group

Options
2»

Replies

• teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    doesn't beach body have their own online forum?

Yes I have a few groups there too. I have groups on many different online websites. The more the merrier. The more people I can help motivate and change the better I feel. There is no greater feeling in the world then having one of my members say "Thanks, Because of YOU I lost 70 pounds. Because of You I feel better about myself. Because of You I am healthier and feel the best I have in 10 years. Because of YOU I am going to live longer. Because of YOU motivating me and supporting me I am happy. Because of YOU I love myself again"

I will continue to be on as many online forums as possible. I am proof that the programs work and I have many members who have proved that it works. Eat healthy and have a great workout plan and you will succeed.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I've been doing p90x and recently p90x+ for over a year now. I'm super happy with my results and workouts but I'm starting to think of what's next, I'm interested to join.

It is great that you have been doing P90X. I also am very happy with my results. I sent you a friend request and a request to join my Group here on My Fitness Pal.

I am doing Insanity next. Have you tried Insanity yet?
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've been doing p90x and recently p90x+ for over a year now. I'm super happy with my results and workouts but I'm starting to think of what's next, I'm interested to join.

It is great that you have been doing P90X. I also am very happy with my results. I sent you a friend request and a request to join my Group here on My Fitness Pal.

I am doing Insanity next. Have you tried Insanity yet?

no, I've thought about Insanity for awhile now. But I'm concerned about losing muscle mass because of only doing body weight exercises. I never thought I would be able to get arm muscles like I have now and I don't want to lose that. That's why I'm hesitant to try another program. Let me know how you like it and you're results after you start it. I would also only start that program in the late fall/winter as it will be too hot in the summer!
  • mommaof2
    mommaof2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in joining the group. I've done a lot of the Beachbody workouts (P90x, Insanity, Chalean Extreme, etc.). Currently I'm not following any of the plans, however, as I'm training for the Tough Mudder in June. But I would love to join the group for continued motivation!
  • brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would really like to join this group. I am starting Insanity Day 1 today....*oh my*...Need all the support I can get.
  • ledivakim
    ledivakim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of the group. currently doing hiphop abs and chalean extreme and would love to share experiences.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am interested in being in the group.

I have done BB programs for 6 years (TMT, CLX, P90X, Insanity, Asylum, TurboFire, LMC)

I find it really helps to communicate with others who are as motivated as I am to continue the fitness/health journey.
  • Gnasher1960
    Gnasher1960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested in giving this a try. I need motivation. I am almost 100 pounds overweight now. My profile picture is just when I was chubby. I am too embarrassed to post my current picture.

I am thinking of buying Power90.

What do you recommend? Help please.

Hi, I am currently on my third round of Power 90. I don't feel I'll ever be ready for the intensity of P90X, but anyway Power 90 has been good for me. Check out my profile and my reply post here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/934763-50-plus-before-and-afters
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Interested!! I am in the push phase of CLX!
  • athodges777
    athodges777 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am interested for sure! I will be starting P90X in about 2 weeks when our new house gets finished and I want to stick to it through the whole workout (this time)! And when I'm done with that I want to start Insanity! I have both of the workouts and everything needed to do them.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Hi. I would really like to join this group. I am starting Insanity Day 1 today....*oh my*...Need all the support I can get.

I have another group you can join as well that starts today. I will send you an invite.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have sent invites to all so far. If anyone else is interested let me know and I can add you as well.

The more suport and motivation the merrier. If anyone wants to join my Facebook support as well the link for that is below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I have sent invites to all so far. If anyone else is interested let me know and I can add you as well.

The more suport and motivation the merrier. If anyone wants to join my Facebook support as well the link for that is below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612

Thanks again for the invite. Thanks to you I have lost 5 pounds in less than a week. I feel the best I have in 5 years. I am going to win this battle this time. Thanks Coach Ryan.