I Love this Feeling!

Options
I love it when I am eating right and exercising. I feel so good about myself. I can lose 5 lbs and feel as if I lost 40 lbs! I walk around and wonder how many people are noticing that I've lose weight. Its like I have a new found sense of pride...then I look in the mirror and remind myself that I really don't look any different. It's such a great feeling though, and I dont want it to go away so I'm going to continue eating right and exercising and before long people and myself WILL be able to tell I've lose weight!

Replies

• Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Your post made me smile! What a great, positive way to feel! I bet people have noticed your weight loss so far - 13 lbs is impressive. Keep up the great work!
  • 4myheartnsoul
    Options
    I know what you mean...I wonder why I waited so long to do this!! No one has noticed I have lost yet either, but our day is coming!!
  • fun_mom
    fun_mom Posts: 54
    Options
    Enjoy it! You earned it! Keep up the good work. And FYI, people probably have noticed or will notice soon by they still may not say anything. I've found that losing weight can make people jealous and even almost hostile so don't you worry about anyone noticing! Enjoy that feeling of accomplishment and pride! Good Job!
  • KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    I also have lost 13 lbs and a few people have noticed. I still have 50-60 lbs to go but hey we have made a great start, don't you think? I also feel like I have lost a lot more. I just "feel" better. Cheers for us! :drinker:
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at 20 pounds, and so far no one other than people who already knew I was trying to lose weight have said anything! But, that's okay! I feel so great, just like you said, so it's all good!

Congrats to you - and keep it up!!
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    This is so true for me too!! Can't wait until I and other people can REALLY see a loss!! :happy: But in the mean time I feel AWESOME!!!! :bigsmile:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way!!! I've felt SO proud of myself for eating pretty well this week and exercising everyday and then today I lost 1 lb!! So I know I'm doing it right and it's working and it's SUCH a rewarding feeling.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    I bet you could tell the difference! There is another gal on here (actually she lead me to this ste) anyways she takes a picture of herself everyweek on her weigh in day and boy can you tell the difference each week!! Try it for a month and you'll see!
    Congrats on the 13 pounds! Now go snap a picture! :o)
  • jue1
    jue1 Posts: 38
    Options
    great post!! you took the words right out of my mouth! x