new friends/motivational buddies wanted

Options
Hi all

Ive been on here 10 days now and have found it very up and down trying to adjust my eating habits and failing miserably. Just lately when ever ive started off on the right foot, life seems to throw a curve ball at me that knocks me and my confidence down to the ground and i then binge on chocolate and end up feeling pretty rubbish about myself. Im determined to break the cycle and become a new invigorated woman with a zest for life, but need some complany along the way.

nat xx:smile:

Replies

• Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP!!!
    happy 10th hehe! yeah we all go through that in the beginning.. it will take time to replace that chocolate with carrots or apples.. easily done girl!! good luck

add me x
  • emnjo4077
    emnjo4077 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I just joined and I would also like to have someone to work with. I don't know anyone who openly needs to lose weight, so I don't have anyone to invite. Would you like to chat or something? I don't really know how this works.
  • shellz20
    shellz20 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rochelle. 33 yo and 1 week into my latest attempt to loose weight....lol I am feeling really motivated this time and WILL get to my goal. Gotta think positive right :-)
  • BubbaKingDing
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP for about a week but have been losing weight since the end of December. Finding it much easier on here because I track EVERYTHING ! I know where I stand at all times. The more you track the easier it gets, just keep it up. Feel free to add me, anyone who wants. The more support the better !
  • noo1981
    noo1981 Posts: 18
    Options
    thank you everybody xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mcsteviec
    mcsteviec Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me I'd be happy to be friends :)
  • sjordan2013
    sjordan2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling like I'm in last chance salon, I also need friends to motivate.... I am now honest in my diary and entering each day..... it's now trying to change my foods and do more exercise - add me!
  • princesstucker2012
    Options
    i deffo need friends to motivate me and hopefully i can motivate you :) anyone feel free to add me xxxxxx
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to work on the chocolate binging too :)
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I love active friends : ). Active both in life and on the site : )
  • 1234suroor
    1234suroor Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi!
    Im new too, Just started today after months of being in a vicious cycles of disordered eating! I totally understand how you feel. Munched on chocolate just last night after a stressful day =( Oh well.. today is a new day
  • tracy4511
    tracy4511 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Hun.

I found it hard to start with and had a bed week last week, i try and reward myself with a little chocolate in the evening if ive been good during the day. I find that by making myself exercise to earn those naughty foods it makes me think about wheteher i really need to eat them in the first place xx
  • totallyhumid
    totallyhumid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You could say I'm new. I've been signed up for a couple months, but I've been very inconsistent with my tracking and participation. I am hoping to rekindle my passion to get this weight off. Maybe having some friends here will help me be more involved with my tracking.
  • f1ann4rs
    f1ann4rs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome along to MFP.

In the beginning I found it hard, in fact, I was useless!! This website has helped me change my eating lifestyle and I’ve lost weight.

I’m really happy to help and give motivation where I can.

Good luck, it’s worth all the effort in the end, I promise.
  • SuperbeastAU
    SuperbeastAU Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome! I'm always looking for new friends to help keep motivated, and I promise to lend support in return! Feel free to add me! (Anyone!)
  • tjmom44
    tjmom44 Posts: 3
    Options
    New to this! Hope to connect with fellow weight losers for support and ideas. Hoping to lose 15 lbs then MAINTAIN! :)
  • Gunr2147
    Gunr2147 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I need all the positve re-enforcement I can get!
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Anyone can add me.:smile:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I definitely need some newer friends. A lot of mine have become inactive! Anyone can add me. THanks!!
  • sigalsirkin
    sigalsirkin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You need to make small adjustments, one step at a time. Also you need to excercise as that increases your points dramatically. And this will allow you to eat your junk food and not feel guilty.