NOTHING LIKE A MONDAY

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
Age aint nothing but a number! As i go farther and farther into my journey! I feel better than i was in my 20s. I hated dressing up, literally hated shopping LOL but now I Love it! (hubby dont worry my dresses are usually on sale LOL) my confidence level has really gotten so much better this year! Keep pushing play guys and just stick with it, because when you reach your goals, its such a great personal accomplishment, to keep you motivated! Who cares what people think! THIS IS FOR YOU! DO SOMETHING FOR YOU! That shy, sad girl who always hid in pictures! HAS HER HEAD HELD HIGH, and when you do that its hard to have anybody bring you down! Nothing like a MONDAY to get you going! LETS BRING IT!!!! LET ME HEAR YOU ROAR! feel free to add me

1522504_9063.jpg

Replies

• angelkrone
    angelkrone Posts: 19
    Options
    Thank you. Your words are very inspirational! Renewed my faith that I can do this and stick to it! Congrats on your awesome success! You look great!
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    great job!
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! i hope i suceed this time...well I KNOW I WILL.. am tired of being depressed everytime i go shopping. I cant remember when was the last time i went shopping to the mall for me.. is been many many years and thats all about to change cause stories like yours really make a difference every time i feel discouragedm down sad or depressed i look at the success stories and i am able to make it thru one more day!! keep it up!!
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you:)) <3
  • andyb000
    Options
    lets get it guys~ you can do it!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!