Need Dinner Ideas with almost no calories left

orlandosgoddess21
orlandosgoddess21 Posts: 72 Member
edited September 21 in Recipes
So I don't know what's going on with me but I haven't been able to stop eating all day. So I exercised a ton, drank all my water, finally kinda full, but I still need to make dinner later. I have like 200 calories and I'm looking for filling dinner ideas cause I'm gonna want to keep eating, I know it. Any ideas my wonderful friends? Filling dinner for two, with not that many calories :-)?

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    eat and normal dinner and go for a walk or something to burn off the extra
  • how about a lot of veggies like a salad with a small amount of protien and save room for the dressing.. or a bowl of cereal?
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    You could just make up a half cup of dry oatmeal and 1 cup of skim milk to drink. That would put you around 230. You'd be getting fiber from the oatmeal and protein from the milk.

I personally love breakfast for dinner.
  • going for a walk after is a brilliant idea but i suggest a big salad with half a slice of dry toast (or if your bread is small then one slice, the bread i get is HUGE so i tend to think in halves of it XD ha!) a hard boiled egg isnt that many calories and on a salad fills you WAYYY up with all the lettuce and other delicious veggies! though if you have it, go for a light dressing (i went a bit over my fat last night from the oil in the dressing on my dinner salad! D8 whoops!) i had this same problem last night and my salad filled me RIGHT up :) and was super delicious too!
  • fun_mom
    fun_mom Posts: 54 Member
    Weight watchers zero points garden veggie soup. Do a google search for the recipe. I'm not on WW but I was a long time ago and I recall that soup being good and very filling and very little calories. Put a salad with it and I be you won't go to be hungry!
  • ashley_h10
    ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
    this sounds really weird but what i do when i have few cals left and im starving is, i eat about 20 shrimp with a small amount of margerine on it...protein fills you up and its only about 60 cals per 10 shrimp!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    how about 1/2 a skinless grilled chicken breast, with a vegetable like broccoli, and some melon , it is good yummy and not very many calories or fat, another idea is soup, there are lots of low calorie soups or a turkey sandwich on a bagel thin and a piece of fruit, . I hope this helps
  • protien. Eat meat. fills you up longer and you won't get hungry so soon like you would with a salad or soup.
    Don't hang around the house and get out where there isn't the temptation to snack out of habit or boredom.
    Like others said a walk is a great idea.
  • tara_c
    tara_c Posts: 2 Member
    I had a tilapia filet (4oz) grilled with a little lemon pepper, a small helping of roasted new potatoes fresh from the garden, and a roma tomato....total around 225 calories.
  • orlandosgoddess21
    orlandosgoddess21 Posts: 72 Member
    Thanks for all the awesome ideas!!
This discussion has been closed.