Credit Where Credit Is Due

Options
So for the first time in my life, I started (and STUCK WITH) a regular fitness program in January of this year. I started with the 4-week Hip Hop Ab challlenge by Shaun T. Then I moved on to the 30 Day Shred Challenge of Jillian Michaels, which I followed up with her Ripped in 30 Challenge. I have also been walking 3-5 times a week, and I bought the Fluidity system in January, which I do 2 times a week.

Anyway, when people ask my how I do it, I give credit to Shaun T, JM, and Fluidity. However, it dawned on me this morning after doing one of my workout videos that I deserve the credit. I owned HHA and 30DS for 3 years before I actually committed to do them. No one makes me go for walks or tells me to get up in the mornings to workout. I guess my point is that I sell myself short sometimes, and I don't want to keep doing that. We all need to give ourselves credit for pushing forward each day!

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • jessichri
    jessichri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Its all you! Good job!
  • mrsstricker
    Options
    You are absolutely correct! You are amazing and your dedication, hard work, and healthy choices are keys to success!!! :smile:
  • toniju
    toniju Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keep up the dedication...you have done amazing!! They provided you the materials, but YOU passed the test!!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your success!! You def deserve all the credit..you are the one doing the hard work!!!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amen! I could not agree more! I am very glad you are giving yourself much deserved credit for your success!