i have achieved my goal!!!

Options
antxoable
antxoable Posts: 86 Member
Hi everyone!!today i have weight myself and seen that i was just under 10 stones!i have never been this light since i was 12! I am 23 years old, 5'9'' and atm i dont want to loose more weight, i am a pear shape and i like my curves, they just need a bit of toning!lol. For me it is not just the weight!i have just lost 9 pounds this time, couple of years ago it was 20, but is how i have change my vision about nutrition, i have quit smoking, feel much healthier and even i am a cheater over the weekends i try not to go over 2500 cals any day. If my TDEE -20% is 1800 i eat 1600 over the week and 2200 weekend, it has worked for me!just add 3 or 4 days of gym doing different classes and strenth training and voila!!!this time i promise to mantain it and not get lazy after achieve my results!!Thanks MFP!!!

Replies

• dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Commitment is everything....congrats on your success!
  • antxoable
    Options
    Thank u! I just wanted to write aswell to show people out there that there is normal people here as well, all the success stories i read are from people who talk about a strict exercise routine nearly daily or not cheat days at all and follow ur calories at all times. I have been strict about taking process food and treats from monday to friday, but deprive urself from everything is not good neither, I love beer and have 2 3 or 4 on saturdays, but i dont feel it as a bad thing as long as i moderate myself and control over the weekdays....anyone like me out there?lol
  • ocsoanita
    ocsoanita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You did fairly well, I think the same as you: building a healthy lifestyle is the biggest thrift of MFP! You quieted smoking, eat healthy food in moderation, exercise regularly - what more anyone could ask for? Reaching our ideal weight is just an extra boot. So congrats again, you are great - be proud of yourself and go on this way!
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Way to hang it there and see it through.
  • Dianneamanda23
    Dianneamanda23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    well done! you're an inspiration to all! tips would be helpful! :D YAY! :D
    much love
    D <3
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! May you continue to enjoy your healthy lifestyle and tone up that pear shape. :D
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm also 5'9" with a goal around yours and net around 1600 calories per day. :smile:
  • antxoable
    Options
    Tips??well i would say just be constant over the week and dont binge on weekends, i used to eat the same but i put on few pounds just overeating tooo much on weekend like whole packets of chocolate digstive bisquits in two days. So just control yourself and cook! i love cooking and beeing spanish i eat really simple whole foods and recipies salads grilled meat and fish!!I love bread and always will so i just cut it down a bit like changing two toast with butter and jam from breakfast for porridge oats with honey.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I don't stick to a strict routine, eat what I want within reason and have a few beers(or try to depending on work schedule) a week. Congrats on reaching your goal!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!