my motivational page

Options
In March I have a vacation to go on, and I am stoked, but it is with my husbands family that i have never met, They are coming from far to meet our babies which i am still carrying lots of weight from. Now I feel crazy! this is the biggest I have ever been. Since having the babies I haven't been able to take off any weight actually I gained after I had them.I need to lose about 100 lbs. I started dieting about a week ago and would really like to lose 30 to 35 lbs by then I am going to post my weight every week for my own motivation so far i am at 3 lbs lost

Replies

• hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    In March I have a vacation to go on, and I am stoked, but it is with my husbands family that i have never met, They are coming from far to meet our babies which i am still carrying lots of weight from. Now I feel crazy! this is the biggest I have ever been. Since having the babies I haven't been able to take off any weight actually I gained after I had them.I need to lose about 100 lbs. I started dieting about a week ago and would really like to lose 30 to 35 lbs by then I am going to post my weight every week for my own motivation so far i am at 3 lbs lost
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your plan I bet you will make your goal! :flowerforyou:

Have fun with your in laws and make their stay fun. They will be so excited to finally meet you AND see your babies. This will be a fantastic time for you and your family. :drinker:
  • suspendedindusk03
    Options
    Good luck and my best wishes to you. You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    I hear ya, baby weight is the hardest kind to lose, cause its odd and all over:laugh:
    and not normally where most put it on... You Can Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    k... SOUNDS OFF-ISH BUT....When Im about to eat something I really shouldnt (BUT WANT TO)
    I run my hand down my side, feel all the 'stuff' I dont want there and almost always put it back !!!
    I said almost always:tongue:
    Its like the little man on my shoulder situation... instead its the 'stuff' on my hips and sides!!!
    Works for me!!!
    Good luck and have fun with it :flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thanks for your support everyone