Need Support Please!!

Options
Hello my name is Jennie and I need all the support I can get. Right now I weigh 249 and I am 5' 6". My goal weight is 140-145 and I have a crazy dream of being a fitness model (remember I said crazy dream) :bigsmile: I have been eating right and exercising for about 2 months and so far I have lost 11 pounds. The thing with me is I get board very fast and if I’m not seeing the results that I think I should see I give up. That is why I joined MFP so maybe I could get some support and encouragement that I need to keep going. So please be my friend and help supports me!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Thanks

Jennie

Replies

• KristiLeighS
    KristiLeighS Posts: 112
    Options
    Hey Jennie! I am more than happy to be your friend and support you as long as you are willing to do the same. If you are, feel free to add me!
  • zaneNicole2012
    Options
    Hey Jennie, I'm Jennifer. I'd love to be your friend here on mfp. I need a lot of motivation myself. Lets help eachother out!:)
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Becki, I have just signed up also hoping for some support and tips. Please feel free to add me :)
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey Jennie I would love to be your friend on MFP. I also have a crazy dream, I want to be a fitness instructor! We can do it!!!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome, just added you.
  • DBossTorres
    DBossTorres Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Jennie! Name's Dee. I just recenlty signed up and I'm in the same boat. It's easy to forget why you started & what your goal is. Which is why MFP support from the community is an added boost!. Lets help each other. I'm 240 lbs at 5'6 and I want to be in the 140-150lb range as well. We have similar goals. Lets go!
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Jennie and I need all the support I can get. Right now I weigh 249 and I am 5' 6". My goal weight is 140-145 and I have a crazy dream of being a fitness model (remember I said crazy dream) :bigsmile: I have been eating right and exercising for about 2 months and so far I have lost 11 pounds. The thing with me is I get board very fast and if I’m not seeing the results that I think I should see I give up. That is why I joined MFP so maybe I could get some support and encouragement that I need to keep going. So please be my friend and help supports me!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Thanks

Jennie

I'm one of those people who wants to quit when I don't see results as well, and one thing I learned to tell myself is I didn't gain the weight in a week or a month... so I'm not going to be able to lose it all in a week or a month. Slow weight loss is more likely to become permanent weight loss! Don't give up, keep pushing and when you feel week get some support on this site! :)
  • OfficialLilCountryBelle
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm another who wants to and has quit many times when I didn't see the results fast enough. This time I am pushing myself to make it to my goal of 140-145. I'm mainly doing it for health reasons as well as regaining my life and energy back. The last time I was 145 I was a senior in high school 13 years ago!!! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help encourage and keep one another motivated to reach our goals.