Turning 30 i two days, its time to slow down the decay :-=

Options
From beeing able to eat whatever I wanted before I had kids, I now weigh 12 kilos ( 26 punds) more than I did before the kids.
So now I need to get my act together. :noway:
I want to loose 13 punds to start (6 kg)
Im horrible at eating regularly and my addiction to Coca Cola is not healthy.
Would love to find someone with similar goals, eating healthy and working out to become a better you. :)
:bigsmile:

Replies

• singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I recently turned 30 and have been working hard to get back in shape. Feel free to add me ;)
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    turning 30 in 10 days ..... add me if you like :)
  • chadewey2000
    chadewey2000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started my Journey a few months ago in march right before my 30th Bday also. Im down 35 Lbs since then but I had wayyyyyyy more to lose than you! Add me if you wish Im on everyday and try to all my friends motivated
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    30 in two days? Welcome to the darkside. You pinpointed one thing that would make a difference. Addiction to Coca Cola. I'm not one to tell someone to cut out something they enjoy, but soda like that is just empty calories. Maybe taper it down a bit and gradually stop drinking it. That would help a bunch. Sounds like you know what you need to do though, it's just a matter of doing it. So let's GOOOOOOOO!
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'll be 31 in July and I'm very dedicated! I got another 40lbs or so to lose, feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • MrsPeps
    MrsPeps Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30 a few months ago! Had a baby a year ago and she has been my excuse up until now! You can do this! Good luck!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 in feb next year but close enough for me lol, after my 2 girls I found it very difficult but today after losing about 25 lbs and 2 dress sizes since Jan of this year /Im doing much better,this site really works i have 15 or so to go but still feeling awesome. My girls are 14 months and the other turns 3 Aug 10th.If I can do this anyone can,and Im a sahm.

30 hmm you look great ,look younger :)!
  • Ebonessa
    Ebonessa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me at will! I'm still a few years from 30... but I decided I shall stay at 27 for 4-5 years, and then go straight to 32. I don't know why, but it makes me feel better thinking about it this way :D
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    RickNeedzToGetShreaded Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well a good start would be changing the coke to water, and coffee only :) sugars mainly should come from fruit.
  • annamonster
    Options
    30 in two days? Welcome to the darkside. You pinpointed one thing that would make a difference. Addiction to Coca Cola. I'm not one to tell someone to cut out something they enjoy, but soda like that is just empty calories. Maybe taper it down a bit and gradually stop drinking it. That would help a bunch. Sounds like you know what you need to do though, it's just a matter of doing it. So let's GOOOOOOOO!

Ive actually only had one can of Coke (330ml) the past week. Decided to go cold turkey with one little slip up last friday. :drinker:

Im for the first time suuuper motivated, gaining this weight was the wake up call I needed (trying to be positive haha)
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It's not always practical to go cold turkey. So don't consider a slip up that big of a deal. But good job motivating yourself and being positive! Being positive is the only way to be in my opinion! Don't get discouraged and don't give up!
  • Ansley518
    Ansley518 Posts: 2
    Options
    I feel your pain! I'll be 29 this weekend...it's creeping up (right behind that number on the scale)! =/