Out of the mouths of babes!

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
This morning there were a bunch of super concerned faces on the staff of my 6 year old son's school. Lots of “Are you OK? Is there anything we can do?” this morning.. . I was confused. Here’s what THEY heard?

“My mom is losing her hair.”

Is she OK?

“No, she’s sick.”

Yeah… I throw my hair that falls out every damn day in the toilet. It’s normal. I shed like a dog. But my son normally doesn't see it, he just happened to last week. Then, I had strep and laid in bed for a couple of days. But as interpreted out of the mouths of babes… so funny!

Replies

• Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    LOL!

I shed like that too (happens when you eat at a deficit). I have to clean my brush every morning. I throw it in the garbage can, tho.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    You're the third person on my FL that has had Strep. Is it contagious?
  • kawickham85
    kawickham85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    my daughter is only 19 months old but that doesn't stop her from saying, "Ohhhhh *kitten*" at the end of every single episode of laughter that comes over her.
  • odusgolp
    Options

Yes... Since you're the 13th letter down on my FL, you should expect to start feeling like *kitten* in about 7 days :)
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    hahaha oh kids are GREAT....

My daughter drew a picture at school one day of me taking a *kitten* and yelling for her to bring me toilet paper :embarassed:
    hahahahahaha I asked her what the teacher said and she said she just laughed till her eyes watered - thankfully her teacher is only a few years older than me :laugh:
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything embarrassing like that
    but my b/f middle brother has a little girl and when she tries to say "Hi Ollie" (the puppy)
    It sometimes sounds like " Hi Lolly".. it is really cute.
    She also really likes to carry around the "Sh&t!" Button.
    says a couple things " Now that's just horse sh&t"
    "Bull Sh#T" etc...
  • odusgolp
    Options

My daughter drew a picture at school one day of me taking a *kitten* and yelling for her to bring me toilet paper :embarassed:
    hahahahahaha I asked her what the teacher said and she said she just laughed till her eyes watered - thankfully her teacher is only a few years older than me :laugh:

LMAO Awesome! I asked my kid to bring me TP a couple weeks ago. He comes in with a four pack, EXASPERATED with me. "Just take all four, mom, you're ALWAYS running out!"
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hahhahahahahahaah That s awesome!!!!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

Yes... Since you're the 13th letter down on my FL, you should expect to start feeling like *kitten* in about 7 days :)

That's cool. I've got my Strepsils ready. That's the cure, right?
  • odusgolp
    Options

That's cool. I've got my Strepsils ready. That's the cure, right?

I had to google that, hooker *LOL*
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My 3 yo daughter got us good the other day. Her daddy was using "her bathroom" she stands at the door and asks
    "Daddy, how do you do that? How you pee standing up? When I did that I peed all over the floor!"
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    We were at a Girl Scout meeting with my daughter who's a kindergartener. They were talking about following rules and respecting people. The leader asked the girls what were some rules they had to follow and who they had to respect as authorities. This one shy little girl raises her hand and says in all seriousness, "You gotta slow down when you see a po-po around."
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    That's cute:)
  • odusgolp
    Options
    My 3 yo daughter got us good the other day. Her daddy was using "her bathroom" she stands at the door and asks
    "Daddy, how do you do that? How you pee standing up? When I did that I peed all over the floor!"

NICE!
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    When my nephew was small he couldn't say Ice, he would say *kitten*. My sister brought him to my moms house and my mom asked him if he wanted something to drink and he said yes, but I would like a piece of *kitten* in it...lol So cute.
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My daughter has always come up with stuff that makes us laugh - when she was three she told me she could not wait to grow up like me so she could use the remote and run the sweeper.

She showed me her teeth the other day (to have her brushing approved) and asked "do you think i will have any calories, Mamma?" i suppose she ment caveties :smile:
  • hezzie92
    hezzie92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Last year I had breast reduction surgery. We told my daughter ahead of time, but explained that it wasn't something to be discussing with friends, etc. Well, I found out later that on the day of the surgery she announced to the entire 1st grade lunch table "my mommy is getting her boobies smaller today because they make her back hurt!". Oh well, so much for keeping it quiet. I certainly got a lot of stares the next time I volunteered in her classroom!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

Lol, tears are rolling down my face! You win! Thank you OP for this post! It is so cute! <3

My son loves frogs and when he says little frog it always sounds like he is saying WTF... Freaks us out every time lol. "Wittlefwog"
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    LOL a few of my 7 year olds recent "funnies"

The first, totally related to this site:

My husband bumped someone he hadn't seen in a while the other day and commented to me that evening that he seems to be looking tired/sick and has lost some weight. My daughter who was in the room chirped up deadly serious "maybe he's been doing the 30 day shred" :laugh:

The other real funny she had was a few weeks back - we're walking to the train station on our way to school and she says "what kind of Spanish dog is Charlie?" (he's our whole families pet but lives with Grandad). Me: "why do you think he's Spanish?":huh:
    Daughter: "Because he's Espanol" (he's a spaniel and she learns Spanish at school) :laugh: