I made a handy chart for anyone who wants to try 30DS!

Options
toxikon
toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
I've tried 30DS about 3 times now, never sticking to it. Today I decided to make a chart to keep myself accountable.

Feel free to use it for your own motivation!

If you're starting 30DS TODAY:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68244167/30DS.pdf

If you want to write in your own dates, here's a blank one:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68244167/30DS_blank.pdf

Good luck!

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm several days in, and thought vaguely about setting up something like this, but it seemed like work. Much appreciate you doing it for me! :flowerforyou:
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Cool! Very handy. Thanks :-)
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Thank you!
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Thank you for posting.
  • sucg
    sucg Posts: 36
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how they work out the calories you burn on level one please. Checked it out on you tube today and thought i'd have a go. Been doing Leslie Sansone 5 mile fat burn for the last couple of weeks. Thanx Su x
  • skinnydreams1997
    skinnydreams1997 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    Thanks this will help big time!!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how they work out the calories you burn on level one please. Checked it out on you tube today and thought i'd have a go. Been doing Leslie Sansone 5 mile fat burn for the last couple of weeks. Thanx Su x
    I'd been logging it as "Circuit training, general" and using the calories MFP gave me. Wore my HRM today while I did it and found it was only a few calories off.
  • sucg
    sucg Posts: 36
    Options
    I'd been logging it as "Circuit training, general" and using the calories MFP gave me. Wore my HRM today while I did it and found it was only a few calories off.

Thanxk you. Much appreciated. Su x
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it's useful for you guys! :)

I just realized the 'calories burned' header might not be useful for everyone! I use an HRM when I workout, so I find it interesting to track the calories burned. :)
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i didnt do it but saw the 1st video as i m planning to start .... jst have one question is it the same routine of level 1 for the whole 30 days ??
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Oh yea, I forgot I was doing 30ds... oops
  • Cook_27
    Cook_27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i didnt do it but saw the 1st video as i m planning to start .... jst have one question is it the same routine of level 1 for the whole 30 days ??

No, you do the level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and the last level for the remaining 10 days. :)
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    thank you!
    I will use the blank one for my running training plan :)
  • rebecca_c
    rebecca_c Posts: 12
    Options
    super helpful, thanks!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Effulgence
    Effulgence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're awesome! I have the DVD and one of these days I'm gonna work up the motivation to start it. Definitely will be using this, thanks a ton!
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options

No, you do the level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and the last level for the remaining 10 days. :)

Thank You for your response .... hopefully i m gonna start next week
  • RichardAceves
    RichardAceves Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mpchaplin
    mpchaplin Posts: 19
    Options
    Cool chart for any exercising!