Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for some friends

I am new to MFP been here for 21 days now I am a new mom to a 9 month old daughter. I have about 20lbs to lose to be prepregnancy and another 30 to be a more healthier version of myself. I am looking for some friends to help support me and i will you as we go on this journey to a better life!

Replies

• arthurrichard
    arthurrichard Posts: 51 Member
    Please feel free to add me.
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Please feel free to add me we can all use support at one time or another whether it is when we want to celebrate a loss a milestone or when we have had a tough week. You can do it! MFP seems like a great site and am looking forward to meeting people and going on their journey's as I venture on mine....Lady
  • Hi .. you can add me ..I am 66 yr. retired and have only been here for a week .. the friends I have are very nice ..when you add me you will see my friends and can ask to be friends with someone I talk to ..a couple are closer to your age ..good luck
  • cindysess
    cindysess Posts: 36 Member
    you can add me. I'm 54 yrs. old, and a grandmother. I haven't been sticking to the diet too good lately, but gotta get at it. maybe you can keep me motivated.
  • nataliesarazyn
    nataliesarazyn Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me! I'm a 23 year old college student. In high school I peaked at about 220lbs. I'm down to about 132, but my goal is to be 120. I've been struggling a lot with self image lately, and having nobody to talk to. I'd love to be your friend and diet buddy :)
  • Rosytakesoff
    Rosytakesoff Posts: 321
    Add me if you wish. I've lost 139 pounds and working on the last 10.
  • Araminta13
    Araminta13 Posts: 27 Member
    Please feel free to add me as well. I'm just starting this as well and have completed my first week of tracking calories and exercise.
  • TaraM430
    TaraM430 Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I am a mom to my 5 year old daughter and my son who just turned 1. I am finally back at my pre-pregnancy weight (I had gained 55lbs) and now am working on an additional 15lbs.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Hi :flowerforyou: hun, you can add me I am on here everyday, and I have been lifting & eating clean my whole life , maybe I could help you out with meal plans & exercise
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    im sending a request
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work.