Because EVERYONE EVERYWHERE needs to know this man.....

Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Is he 12?
  • onedayatatime410
    onedayatatime410 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wasted a minute of my life there, thanks! lol jk
    But seriously...
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I've got shoes older than him...
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    dude looks like a la-dy
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    UGH, WHY are you people so UNSUPPORTIVE toward what my ideal of male beauty is?!?! You're all just jealous because NONE OF YOU are as pretty as he is!! Aren't we all here for the same

*drooling over hot dudes
    Your definition of "hot" vastly differs from mine...
    HOT:
    th?id=H.4527841449672969&pid=15.1
    NOT:
    th?id=HB.210105991379&pid=15.1
    Now that's a hell of a lot better mmmmm
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Um. He is better looking than "Pat"? What is it about young girls and their penchant for androgyny? I'm assuming he is the new teeny-bopper (do they still use that word?) idol.

Do you have something against adrogeny? It's been a big thing in Japan for at least a couple decades now for both guys and girls. Personally the guy Weese put up is too pretty for my tastes, but if this is someone's type, kudos to them. There is nothing wrong with adrogeny

I think your approval would be a minority view.

Oh. So not okay to body shame or discriminate against women but is okay to do it to men. Gotcha.

Go on with your flower boy loving self Weese! I don't judge ;)
  • torviegirl
    torviegirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Meet Ahmed Angel, the most beautiful man in the world.

montoya.jpg

BWAAA HAAA HAAAA!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Um. He is better looking than "Pat"? What is it about young girls and their penchant for androgyny? I'm assuming he is the new teeny-bopper (do they still use that word?) idol.

Do you have something against adrogeny? It's been a big thing in Japan for at least a couple decades now for both guys and girls. Personally the guy Weese put up is too pretty for my tastes, but if this is someone's type, kudos to them. There is nothing wrong with adrogeny

Oh. So not okay to body shame or discriminate against women but is okay to do it to men. Gotcha.

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

It's because we're all delicate flowers and they're. . . oh wait. Nvm.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I can't believe all the handsome-shamers on here! Just because you're all jealous you're alone doesn't mean you need to tear down beauty. Some people on here are so rude!
    Hand some. Get it right.:laugh:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    MGTYSJ5.gif
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

yeah there is.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

yeah there is.
    No clue what "adrogeny" is. Is that when you can't tell what an ad is supposed to be marketing?

Androgyny, on the other hand...
  • PikaKnight
    Options

yeah there is.
    No there isn't. Don't be jelly of the pretty guys.

Now that I think of it, Matt does kind of look like a pretty boy lol
  • PikaKnight
    Options

yeah there is.
    No clue what "adrogeny" is. Is that when you can't tell what an ad is supposed to be marketing?

Androgyny, on the other hand...

Yes that's the right spelling. Smh
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I am also in for undressing Matt.

Also, I'm way hotter than that guy. :laugh:

ETA: I mean dressing up Matt.
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    NO!
    NO!
    NO!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Commenting on this because my friends NEED TO KNOW THIS MAN!!!!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    For people whining about others no-no-ing the guy; it's more about the photoshopping, the posing, the whole "douche-canoe" feeling of it. The ego, the ludicrousness of the guy. Calm the hell down. I'm sure if he wasn't in the whole total berk get-up, he'd pass for an attractive boy. At least to some.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    If there were ever pictures of Matt posted, where he was dressed like this guy...every woman in the forum would be instantly pregnant. BAMBAMBAM A new generation.