Looking for some friends

Options
I am new to MFP been here for 21 days now I am a new mom to a 9 month old daughter. I have about 20lbs to lose to be prepregnancy and another 30 to be a more healthier version of myself. I am looking for some friends to help support me and i will you as we go on this journey to a better life!

Replies

• arthurrichard
    arthurrichard Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me we can all use support at one time or another whether it is when we want to celebrate a loss a milestone or when we have had a tough week. You can do it! MFP seems like a great site and am looking forward to meeting people and going on their journey's as I venture on mine....Lady
  • cookiecounter
    Options
    Hi .. you can add me ..I am 66 yr. retired and have only been here for a week .. the friends I have are very nice ..when you add me you will see my friends and can ask to be friends with someone I talk to ..a couple are closer to your age ..good luck
  • cindysess
    cindysess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I'm 54 yrs. old, and a grandmother. I haven't been sticking to the diet too good lately, but gotta get at it. maybe you can keep me motivated.
  • nataliesarazyn
    nataliesarazyn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I'm a 23 year old college student. In high school I peaked at about 220lbs. I'm down to about 132, but my goal is to be 120. I've been struggling a lot with self image lately, and having nobody to talk to. I'd love to be your friend and diet buddy :)
  • Rosytakesoff
    Rosytakesoff Posts: 321
    Options
    Add me if you wish. I've lost 139 pounds and working on the last 10.
  • Araminta13
    Araminta13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I'm just starting this as well and have completed my first week of tracking calories and exercise.
  • TaraM430
    TaraM430 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am a mom to my 5 year old daughter and my son who just turned 1. I am finally back at my pre-pregnancy weight (I had gained 55lbs) and now am working on an additional 15lbs.
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou: hun, you can add me I am on here everyday, and I have been lifting & eating clean my whole life , maybe I could help you out with meal plans & exercise
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    im sending a request
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work.