I feel like I am talking to myself sometimes...

Options
Hey everyone! The friends I have are awesome, but I could really use some more. It helps me to give and receive encouragement. About me- I am on a summer break from school and working part time. I am a mom, "runner", vegetarian, and overweight lol. Add me if you want to be friends :)

Replies

• oh_you_sassy
    Options
    You sound a lot like me, I need a lot more encouragement than I'm willing to admit most of the time. I also work part-time (two jobs) and go to university and I just recently decided to become vegetarian (I watched a horrid documentary on Canadian pork). If you want to, feel free to add me. I only have a handful of friends as it is so I'm always happy to meet new people.
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am interested in friending other vegetarians/vegans. I am a vegan and started the 5:2 diet at the beginning of April. I love it and don't seem to have any difficulty with the fast days at all. Although everyone has their own diet story and likes/dislikes, I would probably be looking for support with food ideas as well as nutrition tips. I love the mfp site because so many people are willing to share and offer support to others. The whole idea of counting calories is something I've never done and it's a whole new world for me. If you have no problem with a granny with an opinion on just about everything, I would love to be part of your support group.
  • cecilmomrn
    cecilmomrn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Patricia. I'm in school also, I'm taking 6 credit hours this summer and working full-time. I really need motivation to take care of myself so I survive to graduate in August 2014. I'm a mom of 3 grown children, soon to be a Grandma! Feel free to add me! I need all the encouragement I can get!