I have the best husband - EVER.

Options
Sqauterina11
Sqauterina11 Posts: 60 Member
I just made my husband a candlelit bath with rose petals and shaped the towels into hearts.
Awaiting him to come back from his walk with our dog after him going out in the freezing cold to buy me an exercise ball.

He is actually amazing.
He puts up with my ED and helps me along my way. Always comforting me and supplying me with everything I need.
He works and I don't. I dislike the area we live in so he requested for his job posting to be moved, in which suffers his career and he will not be posted back to where we are being rehomed.
He understands me and puts up with so much.

I actually have no idea where I would be without him.

Men like him should be patted on the back.
He works hard and never complains about how my ED has ruined so many aspects of life both social and as a couple.

Love is love and I want to be with him forever. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• princesstucker2012
    Options
    aww this is so sweet :)
  • TonyMJ84
    TonyMJ84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    No, Im the best husband ever!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Aw, very sweet.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    "No, I have the best husband EVER." -My hand
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My husband would laugh his a** off if I made him a bath with rose petals and heart-shaped towels.

If he walked in to a beer and some nachos waiting for him, that'd be a different story.

Glad you found someone so makes you so happy!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    You have erectile dysfunction (ED)? Wow. Your husband is a saint.
  • Nishi2013
    Nishi2013 Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Hey, don't make fun of people with disabilities. Lol.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You seem like a great wife, but just to put you straight I have the best ever husband :wink:
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My husband would laugh his a** off if I made him a bath with rose petals and heart-shaped towels.

If he walked in to a beer and some nachos waiting for him, that'd be a different story.

^^^ yup! What she said... But its nice that you show your appreciation :)
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Sorry, what is ED?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Sorry, what is ED?

Given the context? Probably an eating disorder.

OP - you're very sweet to your husband. It's nice to see this type of thing posted.:smile:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    He is a great husband and it's wonderful you see this too. I hope you are doing your best to get well for him. He deserves it right? That will show him you love him if you make your best effort to recover and I assume you are since you are here on a fitness site. Have a great life together! I also have the best husband in the world. I think there are tons of amazing men putting up with a lot although it does goes both ways in some cases. Men are like big soft teddy bears hiding under all that hair and testosterone :wink:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Awww, that's so sweet that you love him so much. Cherish that.

And I REALLY have the best husband because he takes the trash out every 2 weeks. Nobody can compete with that. Don't even try.
  • tiarrablount
    Options
    Thats so great :) im so happy your happy
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options

this!!
  • Sqauterina11
    Options
    Awww, that's so sweet that you love him so much. Cherish that.

And I REALLY have the best husband because he takes the trash out every 2 weeks. Nobody can compete with that. Don't even try.

recycling every thursday, does the washing every other day even seperates darks, whites and lights. Puts on the line, takes off the line ready for me to iron and put away, ofcourse he ist that good yt ;) - also i cook tea so he cleans the pots and he even puts his shoes away neat;y and washes the sink after a shave. QUOTE ME ;) lol :drinker:
  • Sqauterina11
    Options
    He is a great husband and it's wonderful you see this too. I hope you are doing your best to get well for him. He deserves it right? That will show him you love him if you make your best effort to recover and I assume you are since you are here on a fitness site. Have a great life together! I also have the best husband in the world. I think there are tons of amazing men putting up with a lot although it does goes both ways in some cases. Men are like big soft teddy bears hiding under all that hair and testosterone :wink:

Aww thankyou! and yes i try really hard :) one day we will eat a take away together hehe the little things :flowerforyou:
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Married at 19...get back to us in 20 years.
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Love seeing someone praise husbands. I feel the same about my sweetie. :smile: