i need friends here :)

Options
hey im brand new here and this is my first time i have to lose bought 20lbs i would love to have new friends for motivation and to share stories with :)

Replies

• Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Becki and have just signed up. I'm hoping to get some tips and support in my flight to weight loss :)
  • suzipuss
    suzipuss Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello I'm Sue and need to lose 14lb - help...................
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    *bout 20lbs. and :) ill add u both
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This place is for motivation and lots of "friends" on here is a great thing!
  • Hodgenska
    Hodgenska Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been using this app for a little while, on and off, but am new to the "community". I need friends too. Feel free to add me, or I'll add you. I've got a good bit of weight to lose, and I don't have a whole lot of support here at home.
  • oh_you_sassy
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me if any of you like. I have been on MFP for over a year now but I have hardly any friends on here to offer feedback or support. For a while it was okay, but now I'm getting to a point where it would feel really good to have people to actually interact with, instead of just plugging in my numbers each evening.
  • dh7474
    dh7474 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free 2 add me , been on MFP for bout 8 months , log in everyday !
    Down 75 lbs :) and have bout 40 to go!
  • jimtryingtoslim
    jimtryingtoslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me mate, just started as well with MFP.
  • kbprado
    kbprado Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) Feel free to add me!