Calories

Options
Hi all wondering if you can help me on a few questions please? im being thick and need some help lol :laugh: . when inputting exercise into MFP it has the options of martial arts and high impact aerobics, I would of thought these 2 were the same things however doing an hour of each there is a 100 calorie difference. so can someone please help me define the 2 please :drinker:

Also my 2nd question is literally a math I cannot work out so if anyone can work this out for me that would be great thankyou.
here is the math. I have one bag of chocolate it weighs 135g however the calorie thing says it is 187 cals for every 37g,
(ever noticed when you look at the calorie content on food it has a low calorie then says in small print that's for half the product or whatever like a bottle of juice at 500ml has a calorie content of say 73 but the it says that's for every 250ml!!! grrrr soo annoying why cant they just give the full amount :mad: :mad:

Replies

• Paco4gsc
    Paco4gsc Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Don't know for sure on your first question. However, when in doubt, go for the one that gives less calories burned because MFP and ourselves generally overestimate calories burned.

As for your second question, I think you are asking how many total calories for the whole bag? If so, based on the numbers, it's about 682.297297 calories.
  • scottishbride
    scottishbride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi there yeah thanks, I forgot to say so how much would be in the bag altogether, oooofff 600+ cals is a lot im staying away from choccy!!!

When I was aking about martial arts and high impact aerobics its because I do body combat at the gym and not really sure how many calories this would be and what category it would come under: martial arts or aerobics