Teeth and throat hurt alot

Options
Today I ran two miles at as hard as I could and about half was going up hill. About an eigth of the was I started getting an iron like taste in my mouth but no blood. By th time I finished I was exhausted and couldn't swallow my spit because my throat wa so dry I had to spit it out cause it hurt to swallow. When I got I'm the house I drain a bunch of water which was painful and then I felt this excruciating pain in my teeth an throat with every inhale it eventually went away. Fast forward to tonigh and 10 minutes into the warm up of insanity asylum speed and agility and l felt the same debilitating mouth and throat pain with every inhale to the point I had to stop. It's not asthma as I'm a highschool senior and I've wrestles and played football for three years and the cardio and exertion I did today was nothing compared to wrestling conditioning. I think maybe my throat is drying out from inhaling through my mouth, please help cause I need to workout but I can't with the pain.

Replies

• Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You need to see a doctor right away. I am not a doctor, but the three basics of life saving first aid are Airway, Bleeding, and Cardio. If your airway is closing up like this it could be life threatening - don't risk it by waiting or pushing yourself to do more exercise until you get it checked out.

Last year I ignored a similar problem and it almost killed me. Take this seriously and go see a doctor. Good luck.
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I keep a candy in my mouth cause my throat dries out also . mouth breathing is hard on your airways
    I would get it checked out also you don't want cotton mouth ( chronic dry throat and mouth)