I've been here awhile but just now being social

Options
AprilJG79
AprilJG79 Posts: 56 Member
Hello everyone!
I think this might be the first post in mfp, I've posted. In the past and present I've used this site just to track my intake and exercise. I've noticed to be successful in this journey to get healthy, I need to be around like minded people. With that said, I am 2 months into my body transformation and have lost 22 pounds. Right now I have a injury (knee and strained hamstring) and I'm in front of the computer more.... I think that is kind of why I've started browsing the forums. I have the tools to lose weight and get healthy but am always up for suggestion's and ideas during those times when the scale doesn't move or fighting those tempting foods. I want to lose 80 more pounds, I know I'll get there, just don't know how long it will take. Hope everyone reaches their goals and don't give up!:smile:

Replies

• LaurenEFord
    LaurenEFord Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats on your journey so far! I've been a lurker for a long time too :-)
  • AprilJG79
    AprilJG79 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you Lauren. I figure if I surround myself with healthy people then, I'll be healthier too :)
  • brandyv73
    brandyv73 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I signed up last year, but never really used the site. I lost 50 lbs through healthier eating in the last year, but I have about 15-20 more to go and want to get in shape. I decided to try MFP again to track calories and exercise and hopefully make some new friends in the process. :smile: