Wow! I can't believe it...

Options
2»

Replies

• WhyWait
    WhyWait Posts: 58
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You made huge progress already, just think of where you are going to be in a month, year from now! Remember, it's the little things that you do everyday that add up over time. So, you should feel super proud to have this success, it means you were good to yourself over and over! :-)

Have a great day!
  • sycorreale
    sycorreale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job...keep it up!!!! You'll get to your goal weight in no time!!
  • pamw22
    pamw22 Posts: 77
    Options
    Congrats girl!!!! keep you the great work!!!
  • leakejb
    leakejb Posts: 8
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!:happy:
  • luzit
    luzit Posts: 6
    Options
    what a wonderful accomplishment! Way to go!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! I love fitting into smaller sizes. :happy:
  • heatypablo
    heatypablo Posts: 221
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so great! :)
    I cannot wait for the day when I no longer need the plus department!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You should be Very Proud of Yourself!! Keep up the Great Work... because YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    When I started my journey I was 237.8lbs and a size 22 in pants and 2x in shirts. This is the heaviest I ever was. Right now I am 196lbs and size 16 (this is a regular 16 not a woman's 16) and a large-medium shirt depending. OMG!!!

I cam so excited that I can't purchase items from Avenue anymore or go to the "plus" size section. It is really nice to walk into a store knowing I have more choices in the clothing I can wear. Simply amazing!

I don't have any new pics, but I will soon.

That's amazing! Congrats! How tall are you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!