Insanity Asylum Results & More

Options
In January I started Insanity Asylum, I have had 4 children my oldest is almost 6 so my body has not had it easy the past few years and I had just seriously let myself go to a point where I didn't even recognize myself. So I finished the first round of Asylum which was 30 days long and man I puked a lot, I sweated more than I ever have in my life it was not easy. I also gave up alcohol, pop and all sweets during this time. I lost 15 pounds in 30 days. I kind of lost my motivation to keep working out like that every day because it's insane! So I have kind of been working out here or there and have been watching what I eat but not "dieting" and since I finished the first round of insanity I have lost another 10 pounds. Ideally I want to lose 30 more pounds. So I know that is going to take a lot more effort than what I've been putting in. I'm just needing some motivation! Anyways I find this site motivational so I figured I would post my result pics. This is only after the first 30 days so this isn't even counting the 10 lbs I've lost outside of insanity! (Sorry can't figure out how to post them on here directly)

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w482/Eagan1025/838fc9e8-1d8d-49e9-95ac-d1735c82f28e.jpg

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w482/Eagan1025/Untitled.jpg

Replies

• sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    In January I started Insanity Asylum, I have had 4 children my oldest is almost 6 so my body has not had it easy the past few years and I had just seriously let myself go to a point where I didn't even recognize myself. So I finished the first round of Asylum which was 30 days long and man I puked a lot, I sweated more than I ever have in my life it was not easy. I also gave up alcohol, pop and all sweets during this time. I lost 15 pounds in 30 days. I kind of lost my motivation to keep working out like that every day because it's insane! So I have kind of been working out here or there and have been watching what I eat but not "dieting" and since I finished the first round of insanity I have lost another 10 pounds. Ideally I want to lose 30 more pounds. So I know that is going to take a lot more effort than what I've been putting in. I'm just needing some motivation! Anyways I find this site motivational so I figured I would post my result pics. This is only after the first 30 days so this isn't even counting the 10 lbs I've lost outside of insanity! (Sorry can't figure out how to post them on here directly)

838fc9e8-1d8d-49e9-95ac-d1735c82f28e.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Fixed :D
    And awesome work, you look fantastic!
  • carstanger
    carstanger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! It is hard, but take one day at a time!!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Woooo! I'm going to do Insanity The Asylum after I complete Insanity!
    Your results are great! :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a major change in 30 days! Keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!