Weight gain

I was losing 1-2 lbs a week. Then I was maintaining the same weight for 2-3 weeks. Lately, I have gain 6 lbs in one week. What happened?

Replies

• Could be water weight, muscle density, poor tracking of calories, or a combination of the above. Do your measurements look better? The scale doesn't always accurately reflect your effort and results.
  • StepOfFaith
    StepOfFaith Posts: 17
    Hey friend!! I've been looking at your diet for a couple of weeks and last week you had a lot of fattening foods and went over most of the time. I say this as a friend. I would like to suggest you add more veggies and some fruits for your sugar cravings. If you cut out the processed food you will start to lose again. God's blessings!!:happy:
  • amightymanofgod
    amightymanofgod Posts: 8 Member
    Thank you so much. I have gone over a lot ,More veggies and Fruit for the cravings is a great idea too. I guess I was getting over confident in the weight I did lose and lost focus. thank you
  • amightymanofgod
    amightymanofgod Posts: 8 Member
    Could be water weight too. I 'm thinking I got over confident in my weight loss and didn't think a few extra would hurt , because I see now that I went over quit a lot. Thank you for responding.