Garmin Forerunner 110 Reviews Please!

Options
Does anyone have any experience with the Garmin Forerunner 110 with HRM? I was given a Nike GPS Sport Watch last year and I planned to buy a Polar HRM for it but I seemed to have lost it. (I just moved back into my house after Hurricane Sandy and I fear the watch was another causality of the storm). I found a coupon for this Garmin so that;s why I'm looking at this compared to a Polar system.

I would mainly be using this for running and occasionally cycling. If anyone has this watch and HRM I'd love some insight as to whether or not it's worth $170. Thanks!!

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I dont' have the 110, I am now on my 3rd Garmin (one lost, one chewed by a puppy) and I love them. I always recommend going ith a Garmin.

YOu can also check out reviews here
    http://www.dcrainmaker.com/
  • rachellefitz
    Options
    Thanks! The review was very helpful (long, but helpful) :smile:
  • Tracey1409
    Tracey1409 Posts: 4
    Options
    I don't have the 110 either. I've got the 610 (so can use it when I cycle as well) but absolutely love my Garmin watch. Also used that review as well prior to buying and even now go back and read it to understand and learn things.
  • RonandDi
    RonandDi Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just got the 110 and have used it just once so far. But I don't have the HRM for it yet. As for the watch itself, I like it so far. It helped me keep my pace in check. It did have a little trouble locating the satalites though. Not sure if it was just the particular day, or what. I'll have to use it a few more times to get a feel for it.
  • TLHarwick
    TLHarwick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin... love it!

I find it to be easy to use and accurate!