Insanity Results

Options
2»

Replies

• atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I love seeing your amazing results because I just started the recovery week and it will keep me going!!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Amazing results so far.. you can see it in all pictures but I really can see a huge amount of progress in your side pic. Not just belly loss but posture and muscle sculpting. Great job!
  • o0JenB0o
    o0JenB0o Posts: 39
    Options
    Great results! Your back looks amazing! Did you have friends to do it with? I'm having a hard time sticking with it- I run with friends and insanity is AWESOME, but home is hard to be motivated! Obviously, you did great at home on your own!

no sadly i dont have anyone working out with me, i tried getting my husband to join but he is not up for it { he is in the Military and does PT on a daily basis so i totally understand}

You look fantastic!!! I love seeing your amazing results because I just started the recovery week and it will keep me going!!

you gonna LOVE month 2, i was terrified at first lol { i even quit insanity last time around after the recovery week because i thought i couldnt do the month 2 workouts. but its definitely doable

Amazing results so far.. you can see it in all pictures but I really can see a huge amount of progress in your side pic. Not just belly loss but posture and muscle sculpting. Great job!

thank you! I am now working on getting those abs to show lol
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Calorie intake? I'm on round two of insanity. I did it last year and didn't lose any weight but I did drop a jeans size. If that happens this round I'll be stoked as well.

I try to eat at least 1400 calories { plus workout Calories} but i never quite make it :(. I have been plateauing for a while now.

Wow! I would have never guessed you were plateauing. You look amazing! I'm hoping this round will show significant improvement to me as well. I'm eating 1200 plus exercise calories, well some anyway. Seeing if that works better than what I did last year.
  • o0JenB0o
    o0JenB0o Posts: 39
    Options
    Calorie intake? I'm on round two of insanity. I did it last year and didn't lose any weight but I did drop a jeans size. If that happens this round I'll be stoked as well.

I try to eat at least 1400 calories { plus workout Calories} but i never quite make it :(. I have been plateauing for a while now.

Wow! I would have never guessed you were plateauing. You look amazing! I'm hoping this round will show significant improvement to me as well. I'm eating 1200 plus exercise calories, well some anyway. Seeing if that works better than what I did last year.

Yeah its SUPER hard for me to lose weight. i am currently at 115.66 and just WONT lose more BUT i am losing Inches and thats all that matters to me!. I Barely make my 1400 a day so thats probably why i plateau. And good luck to you! Insanity is definitely an awesome program!!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • braelynblaha
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity as well and these pictures are inspiring! You look great! Keep up the good work and good luck with the rest!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!