I need an accountabilibuddy...

Options
Seriously -- I need somebody to help me hold myself accountable. I tried MFP a few months back and just stopped. I lied to myself saying I was making better diet decisions, but I totally was not.

So -- can any of you help me out by adding me? I definitely lack willpower where weight loss is concerned.

Replies

• leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your buddy :)
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help you out however you need it!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I want to be your friend based solely on the fact that you gave me the word "accountibilibuddy". I love you.
  • GEW666
    GEW666 Posts: 8
    Options
    You don't need a buddy. You need two other things. God and willingness to punch yourself in the face every time you make a mistake in life.
  • oofdieblunk
    oofdieblunk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you as a friend. I also need that motivation!
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of lady who message me each day, we talking about how the day has been and any troubles we are having

would you like to do the same?

anyone can add me
  • Kamatayan
    Kamatayan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm not very chatty, but I find motivation in the actions of others. And I try to do the same for my friends.

I'll do what I can to help anyone achieve their goals. Just toss me an invite.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    sending rrequest
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    I'll add you for two reasons: 1) You have a cool screenname. 2) You come from a town with a really BIG CHAIR.
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I too have had similar issues. I'm highly motivated in the beginning but it slowly wanes out whenever there's an emotional disturbance. I need support from buddies to keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me. I've always done great when I'm working out with others.
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Accountabilibuddy is now one of my favourite words!! Feel free to add me, I try and keep my support of others positive but realistic and hope for the same in return.
  • themirandarin
    themirandarin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ha! Thanks, and yeah -- it is pretty immense.
  • themirandarin
    themirandarin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've sent the request! :) And thank you!
  • dmitch795
    dmitch795 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, the group that I'm friends with is a everyone helping everyone group. They all post often and encourage one another and have even posted workout routines and answer any question that you may have.
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I also need help with accountability.....Please add me to your list.
    I post daily and keep up with my journals.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active most days and push my friends if it's needed. :smile:
  • opaleli43
    opaleli43 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site and was reviewing other peoples introductions before writing mine. I saw yours and thought, "That is it! That is exactly what I am looking for too, an accountabilibuddy." It would be great to support each other. Please add me to your list.