No exlode

i knw that N.O explode is just a pre workout and not a fat burner but if i take this would it make me stop loosing weight or will it still allow me to loose weight?

Replies

• Troublemonster
    Troublemonster Posts: 223 Member
    Shouldn't really have any effect at all on your weight loss unless you are sensitive to it like I was. It upset my stomach pretty badly to the point where I couldn't get through a workout without evacuating my bowels. That probably took some weight off of me.

I frequently use pre-workout stimulants and as near as I can tell they have ZERO effect on my weight loss.
  • standoug888
    standoug888 Posts: 126 Member

I frequently use pre-workout stimulants and as near as I can tell they have ZERO effect on my weight loss.
    So ill still be able to lose weight on it?
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Dude. Weren't you able to lose 89lbs? Whatever you were doing, stick with that and not stimulants.
  • LuHox
    LuHox Posts: 136
    I think it can make you retain water and that's about it. So it might mask fat loss with water retention. However I've seen it recommended for weight loss on a body building site (don't remember what it was)...
  • standoug888
    standoug888 Posts: 126 Member
    Im not looking for it to help me lose weight i just want that extra energy for the gym and i wanna no if this would make me hit a platue
  • tubzzy77
    tubzzy77 Posts: 104 Member
    just drink some coffee black on your way to the gym.
  • Troublemonster
    Troublemonster Posts: 223 Member

So ill still be able to lose weight on it?

Yup, no worries. I think that one has a small dose of creatine in it so you may retain some water but other than that you're good to go and just keep doing what you're doing. You're doing great.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Don't waste your money. Buy some simple creatine monohydrate and leave it at that.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Go with noxipro or jack3d...
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    I'm not going to tell you what pre-workout to use, but yes you'll still lose weight. Keep in mind that your body will most likely adjust to it, so you'll probably need a rotation.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member

I don't really like Jack3d. I like Hyde. but it's imperitive the instructions are followed (only one scoop).
  • ahmadfahmy
    ahmadfahmy Posts: 214 Member
    i knw that N.O explode is just a pre workout and not a fat burner but if i take this would it make me stop loosing weight or will it still allow me to loose weight?

count calories...NO xplode is just a bunch of stimulants, zero nutritional value.
  • ahmadfahmy
    ahmadfahmy Posts: 214 Member

I don't really like Jack3d. I like Hyde. but it's imperitive the instructions are followed (only one scoop).

Hyde looks like its the same formula as old jack3d, just way more caffine
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    I'll jump in. I recently tried APS Mesomorph and I have to say it's one of if not the best preworkout I have tried. Doesn't give me a jittery feeling like some of the others do. I know people say to drink coffee but it's not the same.