How do you cope? Plus little NSV

Options
The scale didn't budge for me this week.. and I haven't worked out in about 3 days and I feel TERRIBLE. I physically and mentally just feel like crap. My question is, how do you guys cope when life happens and your workouts are just not happening? I felt as If I was doing pretty well, but now I feel like I'm going to be back at square one. The diary was not the best this week either...

Any tips guys?

Little NSV: Spent mother's day at my mom's house, and was going through photos, saw a couple of pics of myself at the last BBQ which was a little over a month ago..I looked HUGE like a WHALE. :O Comparing that to how I look now was pretty motivating.

Replies

• falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    oh,don't worry sweetheart :) it's only for 3 days (unless u continue ur life that way lol) I've once not working out for a week and felt very depressed. what I do is to try to be more active even I'm not working out for that week and eat no more than my TDEE so that i'm still in track. it's okay too slipped sometimes but the most important thing is you need to be strong to face the life because it's still a long journey to go through :)

sorry for my English
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Your so right! thank you for the encouragement and the support. I do feel depressed when I don't work out. I finally got moving again today and I feel great.