How Much Do You Fluctuate By?

Options
OK ladies, we all kno that our weight fluctuates around our peroid, but by how much do you gain? Because i really can't believe what the scales are telling me considering how good i've been recently. I am due on tomorrow, so i'm hoping that has something to do with it, so put my mind at ease people, (or kick my *kitten* into gear, either way), and let me know just how much you fluctuate by?

Replies

• fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    About a pound or two :) I just think its better not to weigh that whole period (haha pun not intended) and wait 3-4 days after you're done.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    As much as five pounds. :grumble:
  • anniemarianas
    Options
    i fluctuate heeaapss. like im prone to it i can fluctuate anywhere from 113 to 121 pounds (my normal weight being 114.5 lbs) but usually around my period ill seemingly gain 2 to 4 pounds and then ill just have dropped it once its over. I don't like to weigh around then because it makes me feel like a failure even though I KNOW its not my fault
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i stop losing about 10 days before when i have to start provera and then 2 days before i usually gain 2 lbs witch come off as soon as i start
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    +2 if I watch my sodium, +4 if I don't.
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    This is definitely helping me freak out less, thank you ladies!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    not much at all actually, maybe a pound if that.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    2lbs seems to be the 'norm' for me lately & this makes me freak out, but then it goes again so don't stress too much lovely :heart:
  • facilitators1334
    Options
    5 to 10
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I can go up 3kgs, I try to only weigh mind cycle.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    +3 pounds last time. It was scary!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    by up to 2lbs but now I just don't weigh in the few days either side of it, I just don't like seeing gains!
  • fushouka
    fushouka Posts: 9
    Options
    8lbs. Even though I'm petite. Thanks, body ~_~
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    1-5 sometimes up to 10 though
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    14 friggin lbs I retain a hell of a lot of water but only gaining 5lbs now because I take aqua ban
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Easily up to 5 lbs, but fortunately they disappear again after it's over. Very annoying!
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It very rarely makes me gain, I actually might lose a pound or so. But I wouldn't be surprised if you fluctuated ~5 lbs or more, a body can do that in a single day really. If you think you've been good and haven't eaten thousands of calories in excess, just ignore the number and weigh again next week!
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys; i've gained 3lbs in a couple of days and it was really starting to get me down, but after hearing everyone elses experiences with it, i think 3lbs is fairly good! That is why i LOVE these forums; honest and practical advice. Thank you everyone :)
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    A million pounds either way.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    1 to 3 pounds, sometimes a bit more if I did a lifting routine the day before.