Stopped losing, NEED HELP

Options
Story......

So i've lost and then stopped..typical right?

I am an on the go person go go go and workout 5-6days a week lifting 4days (HEAVY), pilates 1 day and then another cardio day. However I HAVE SEEMED TO HAULT SINCE ABOUT DECEMBER... Measurements have stayed in the same range since then, bf at 23% im trying to get down to 16-17%. but im not sure what else to do. Im beyond the point of frustration honestly.

you can look at my diary but its pretty incomplete over the weekend as i was frustrated and just did a reset weekend so go back atleast to during the week. I already know to eat a little more, i know my bmr, tdee all of that. so my bmr is 1438 (via bodpod info) .

any help would be appreciated..im going insane

Replies

• delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    hmmm no help
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    hmmm no help

more info needed -

height, weight, GW, TDEE, exercise routine etc etc
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Not really sure if this will help but it worked for me, have you tried tweaking your macros to up your protein and drop your carbs down?! If you already did this and you're lifting heavy I really haven't a clue, it's the only thing that helps me over a plateau.
  • delonda1
    Options
    height : 5'3 1/2
    weight: 149
    bf:23

workout: m-s UPPER, LOWER, CARDIO, UPPER,LOWER,CARDIO, REST.. full workout routine on my blog...
  • delonda1
    Options
    Not really sure if this will help but it worked for me, have you tried tweaking your macros to up your protein and drop your carbs down?! If you already did this and you're lifting heavy I really haven't a clue, it's the only thing that helps me over a plateau.

yup even started carb cycling so on the days im not lifting my trainer has me at 50g carb.
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Eat some more, i see days of 800 and 1000 cals in your diary.

Stay close to you target.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

if you are logging everything you eat, then you need to double your intake!
  • delonda1
    Options

LOOK PAST WEEKEND! Go back a little further... weekend logging sometimes slacks and this weekend def did... norm eating around 1300-1600 AIMING FOR 1600-1700

ETA: weight staying consistent on scale so not sure if to lower or up
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I went back a couple weeks in your diary and with as much as you're working out, you're most likely not eating enough. According to fat2fitradio.com, your BMR is 1498 and moderately active TDEE is 2215. A 20% cut from active TDEE is 1772.
  • TavistockToad
    Options

LOOK PAST WEEKEND! Go back a little further... weekend logging sometimes slacks and this weekend def did... norm eating around 1300-1600 AIMING FOR 1600-1700

ETA: weight staying consistent on scale so not sure if to lower or up

then it could be one of 2 things.

if you are around 1300 when you should be at 1700 then that could be too large a deficit for your body (because the 1700 is creating a deficit anyway) or alternatively the weekends are tipping you way over when you dont log, and you are losing the deficit all together.