Raga Gets off Her *kitten* to lose 26 kilos - My before and After

Options
Raaless
Raaless Posts: 33 Member
Please follow me on https://www.facebook.com/RagaGetsOffHerAss. I have journaled my journey since last July, when I got diagnosed with illnesses associated with poor lifestyle choices - diabetes type 2, hypertension, liver disease, gall bladder stone, etc etc…etc. !

I embarked on a journey with a lot of difficulties and challenges along the way, but am pleased to have reached this far. I have lost 26 kilos, or 57 lbs so far. REVERSED most of my illnesses, and more than all that I feel young, happy, confident and am able to be far more productive than I have ever been. I am also able to reach out to people, whilst earlier I had almost shut my real self away. I have to stop myself from 'feeling fat' even now…but I am getting there.

Please do follow me on my face book page. I would like to encourage as many of us as possible to take the first step, and keep going and going…and know that in the end it all works out fine….!

love to all,

Replies

• Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
  • Raaless
    Options
    PurpleMay2013_zps5b9c418f.jpg
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats! That purple is a great color on you too.
  • Raaless
    Options
    Thank you. Wow, you have lost 81 lbs? Super super amazing!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Wow, you have lost 81 lbs? Super super amazing!

Thanks! If only I could get this last 15 to 20 off. Ah well...
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you look amazing
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!