LOVE handles.

Options
It seems that I carry much of my weight in my mid-section and my "love handles" are a problem area of mine. Any suggestions for exercise to shrink these babies down?

Replies

• Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So glad you asked this! its kind of my issue too x x
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    There is no exercise that will spot reduce your problem area. The only thing you can do is keep losing weight and/or reducing your body fat percentage.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Got em and do not love em...
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    There is no exercise that will spot reduce your problem area. The only thing you can do is keep losing weight and/or reducing your body fat percentage.

This ^^
  • danabananaaa
    Options
    Weight in the mid-section or core is due to the amount of body fat percentage you have. There's no specific way in which you can just work on that area but when your overall body fat percentage starts to drop you will see that stored fat starts to dissapear! Which is done by exercising and working on those core muscles at least 2 times a week. Eating clean is actually the best way to flush all the fat out, try chia seeds as well as CLA which increases the reduction in total body fat and an increase in lean body mass. Do not give up!! <3
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit to lose weight.

Strength training to strengthen and firm up what's under the fat, so that when the fat is gone it looks half way decent.
  • XoXoLJFitness
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I will keep kicking my butt on P90X to try and get some results.!