Happy Birthday to Me - From Morbidly Obese to Healthy (Pics)

Options

Replies

• Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing well done! xoxoxo
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am also inspired and proud to have you as a MFP friend. Our height and SW is about the same. I hope to look as good as you one day.

Congrats!!!!
  • Linda5678
    Linda5678 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Thank you for sharing, it is the inspiration that keeps me going!!
  • amatxuof5
    amatxuof5 Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow! This is so amazing! You are really an inspiration. Happy Birthday and what an awesome birthday for you!!!!!:smile:
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Congrats on your new healthy body that you've given yourself. I know you'll meet your goal. I have faith! Good luck on the tiny bit left of the weight loss coaster!
  • Disneynut
    Disneynut Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, that is absolutely bloody awesome to achieve what you have so far, best of luck with killing off the rest, and thanks for the insperation :happy:
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!
  • SHMirkle
    SHMirkle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, beautiful lady! Congratulations on your weight loss. That's incredible. :-) I love reading success story posts because it helps to keep me motivated. I started out at 241 on 1/1/13 and am down 49.8 pounds today, so I understand what you mean about seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Keep up the awesome work and stay motivated!
  • Deb_smiles
    Deb_smiles Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday too! Congratulations on all your hard work and success! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    JUST WOW!!!! Amazing transformation! So inspiring :D GO YOU!!! Have a beautiful birthday x
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!! YOu look marvelous!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!!!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! Happy Birthday - what a wonderful gift!!!!
  • boboff
    boboff Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are a definite WINNER.......

Amazing job.
  • ccjohnso
    ccjohnso Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't wait to be able to share my success with my MFP community, I love being able to be open about my weightloss and get support! Keep up the good work!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday =) and you look great
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats....you look amazing!!!
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Congratulations on your success!! Very inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • 123losinforme
    123losinforme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! You are now my number 1 inspiration .... you look beautiful in you little black dress!

May God bless you and keep you happy and healthy

Dana
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!