Found my before picture

There are not many pictures of me in the last few years. Way to heavy to let a camera near me. But looking to make copies of a picture for my SO. I found a picture of us with my BFF and her son. HOLY COW I am HUGE in this picture. I can't even believe how round I am in this picture. It is dated 9/2011. So this and a picture I took a month ago are really my heavy pictures.

The one I found has me in form fitting clothes. So now I am going to see if I can have someone take one of me in form fitting clothes now to compare. Then keep doing that every 20 pounds.

pictures help me see where I am going.

My scanner won't work otherwise I would post for you all to see too.

Replies

• s243smith
    s243smith Posts: 5
    Awesome idea. I hate seeing pictures of myself but it would help keep me motivated.
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    That and I bought 2 pairs of pants at the Goodwill. Both a tad small. But I can now close them both. I will be able to wear one very very soon.

I already have the perfect outfit for these pants.
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    I took a 25 pound off picture today. I will post it soon.
  • s243smith
    s243smith Posts: 5
    Doing Great keep at it.
  • shutrbugz
    shutrbugz Posts: 28
    Sounds like you're on a roll! Congrats to you on your successes thus far. Keep up the great work!
  • Nomes0
    Nomes0 Posts: 6
    Fantastic - sounds like you are very motivated! It is encouraging to see so thanks for sharing. :-)
    Perhaps you could keep just one pair of pants from when you were heavier just to remind you how far you have come. It's always really positive to look at the waistband and go 'wow.' Plus you can brag with it! Lol.