Back from vacation..

Options
Okay... I went to Idaho for my daughters quinceanera with my sister-in-Law. We did the two girls together. It was great but a very busy week...I gained 5 lbs back ( mostly water weight I hope) but I am now getting back on schedule. The only bad thing is that I broke my toe walking into the wall at my in-laws house. So stupid... I was on my feet for two days getting things ready and one day for the quinceanera... Being the Mother I was the one that was busy the most...

This morning I put my tennis on and was going to try to walk on the treadmill for a hour... It hurt but I did 15 Minutes at a 3.5. Then I couldn't stand the pain... I will probably be doing a lot of widsor and things like that until my toe is better... But I am going to do it.... I am also going to do more weights and things like that... Tae bo and Turbo Jam is just going to have to wait a week or two.. :cry:

On a good note I haven't been home to Idaho in a little less than a year... It felt good to see everybody's reaction to my new me.. I got a lot of complements.. I will put my picture on my profile of my hot new body in my sexy dress... I am ready to get back to work... My life is great...:smile:

Replies

• melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Okay... I went to Idaho for my daughters quinceanera with my sister-in-Law. We did the two girls together. It was great but a very busy week...I gained 5 lbs back ( mostly water weight I hope) but I am now getting back on schedule. The only bad thing is that I broke my toe walking into the wall at my in-laws house. So stupid... I was on my feet for two days getting things ready and one day for the quinceanera... Being the Mother I was the one that was busy the most...

This morning I put my tennis on and was going to try to walk on the treadmill for a hour... It hurt but I did 15 Minutes at a 3.5. Then I couldn't stand the pain... I will probably be doing a lot of widsor and things like that until my toe is better... But I am going to do it.... I am also going to do more weights and things like that... Tae bo and Turbo Jam is just going to have to wait a week or two.. :cry:

On a good note I haven't been home to Idaho in a little less than a year... It felt good to see everybody's reaction to my new me.. I got a lot of complements.. I will put my picture on my profile of my hot new body in my sexy dress... I am ready to get back to work... My life is great...:smile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Welcome back , glad you had a nice time :flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    Options
    Thanks. I sure missed everybody and there posts to keep me motivated... Didn't have a computer to check in either... But I didn't do to bad...:smile: Melissa
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Hope your toe feels better real soon. I know what it's like to break a toe. I broke my pinky toe several years ago. OUCH!!! :sad: Glad you had a good time and only gained 5 pounds. That's not bad at all. Now you can get back on track. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • thisisforme
    Options
    I just came from Mountain Home AFB, down by Boise. Where did you go if you don't mind? I am now in Georgia. (thank you Air Force)
  • melissa73
    Options
    It is a small world... I was born in Mountain Home... But my dad wasn't in the service. He worked for hostess for a time and then Pepsi... He delivered to the air base it was his route.. I actually went to Buhl, Idaho that is home now... My parents are from there so we moved back when I was 15. Now that I am married and have kids both my husbands family and mine are still in Buhl. It is near Twin Falls. I do still have family friends that live in Mtn. Home. Thanks for asking...