attempt no. 67469475

Options
and I am back once again.. motivated enough to FINALLY lose these last 30lbs.

A little about me.. I am 26 , 5'7.. i know how to lose weight, I have done it a million times... i just cant seem to stick to it and end up gaining it back... i lost 35 gained 12 back so before it all crawls back I am here again to give it another shot..

anyone looking for friends.. please add me , could use the extra motivation!

Replies

• Mummy2Corey
    Mummy2Corey Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm 26, 5"6 and looking to lose 30lbs, feel free to add me - happy to support anyone on their journey :) x
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love the name of the thread of this topic...add a few more numbers to mine please....I have tried many plans pills powders etc good grief. I came to the realization that I wanted real food! My problem is I love to eat and its what I eat or ate that has put me in this predicament of obesity. I would love to support you in your quest for the last thirty lbs. to reach my goal I have to lost 163 lbs! I am thinking that my calorie allowance is too high and have no idea how to lower it ..I mean on my own I can I meant set it up on here. You can do it. You said you know how to lose weight. It is hard to get motivated even though you know or have the tools and education. I have lost weight many times and have gained it back. As I have posted several times lately I don't have a choice I have to do this for my health or I won't be here to raise my kids. Although they are older they are still under my roof and they are not on their own yet. I owe not only myself but them to do my best. Add me as a buddy. I tend to chat way too much but that is my way of helping others. To any member out there you need someone to chat with to get support please inbox me or add me anytime....This is not only your next attempt but your last because you can do it!!!!!
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I FEEL YOU. Lost 30 pounds, gained 10, lost 15, gained 5, I am a weight roller coaster and I am ready to finally keep it off. (And lose 15 more pounds or so haha) Feel free to add!
  • acurauk
    acurauk Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, I started today too.....again. Probably have same number of attempts as you and i need to lose 46 pound. /i know what I need to to but so far had no motivation.
  • nitnat28
    nitnat28 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! Losing weight has never really been an issue for me It's just keeping the fatness off! I have a weakness for food LOL I tend to binge and wind up putting a **** load of weight back on. I'm DONE doing that! I've been back on course with working out and making healthier food choices. Lost 20lbs so far :) Another 20lbs to go!

BTW I'm Natalie :) I'm 25, 5'7" currently 145.6lbs. Started out at 166.6lbs 7 weeks ago. Wanting to get down to 125lbs again.. it's been about 4 years since I was that weight! I'm GREAT for motivation and support. Feel free to add me :)
  • gabinonunes
    gabinonunes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me! New to MFP and looking for fitness buddies for motivation!
  • jane_j
    jane_j Posts: 8
    Options
    Please help me though my last 9lbs so I can relax and have a glass of wine!
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    thank you.. adding you all :bigsmile:
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you, would love to help as well with support and motivation and nutrition tips. add me
  • taymarie8046
    taymarie8046 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HEY! Please add me too! I'm on attempt zillion and one to lose weight and have stuck on it the longest time. Still need some motivation though. I'm 5'-7", trying to lose 40lbs.
  • Qtmommy3
    Qtmommy3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh this relates to me soooo much! Feel free to add we can motivate each other!!! ????