Jawbone up.

Options
I received my jawbone up this afternoon, couldn't wait to set it up and start wearing it.

However I have just taken my dogs for a 30 minute and the up recorded that I had done over 3000 steps but my pedometer is saying just under 2000, that's a lot of difference.

So if there's anyone here with a jawbone up, how accurate do you find it. xx

Replies

• InstantKarma24
    InstantKarma24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I tried the Up for a bit... My wife had/has the fitbit one, and our steps usually matched up. Occasionally I'd go for 500 steps, count them myself, then check the Up, and it'd be within 5%.
  • anasantos61
    anasantos61 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    3000 sounds pretty accurate. I mile is anywhere between 2200 to 2500 steps depending on your stride and you definitely walked more then a mile in 30 minutes. I average about 5500 steps in 45 minutes.

I love my Jawbone Up
  • Ginn24
    Ginn24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amanda, I wore my Fitbit Utlra and my Jawbone Up together for the first week I got my Up. Both reflected the same steps and calories but I opted for the Up, as it on my wrist I wear it 24/7 and don't have days where I'd forget to put my ultra on. I can wear it for aqua aerobics no not have to guessimate my calories/steps and in the shower. That's a bonus, as I move heaps in the shower so I've learnt over the past week. Gin :-)
  • jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have always found pedometers really inaccurate. My jawbone up seems to be right on the nose though!