Menu advice!

Options
So I am ordering pizza for my family from Pizza Hut(having it delivered). Does anyone have any ideas on what I can order that might be a healthier idea for me?

Replies

• jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    get thin crust for sure, and veggi lovers. I believe it's 180 calories for one medium slice
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If you get the thin crust Veggie lovers, i slice is 180 calories! it might work!:tongue:
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    I would make somthing at home. There is really nothing good from Pizza HUt
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Remeber If you were to order a pizza veggies or not it is processed and full of chemical and poison. The crust is white bread and no good.
  • mistystover
    Options
    I made a yummy one for lunch on a wheat totilla and I added all kinds of yummy things red onion, olives, spinich, cilantro, feta cheese, chicken, and tomato. It was awsome and the entire tortilla all came in under 250 cal.
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i like to make them on flat out bread! yumm-o!
  • jenlawton
    jenlawton Posts: 18
    Options
    Thin crust, veggies and chicken would be ok. Only have one or two slices, and salad.
  • mksmom09
    mksmom09 Posts: 12
    Options
    Problem with making something at home is we don't really have anything here to cook(today is payday) so I am trying to do something so my brother in law can come right home and have dinner instead of having to go to the store, etc, and then have dinner around 10pm tonight.