20 pounds down!

Options
2»

Replies

• ShennelFrederick
    Options
    Your doing an awesome job! Pat yourself on the back for taking control of your health and lifestyle! You look great!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    you have a great figure! Well done!

Thanks! I say my height saves me because people don't believe I started at 315 in the first photo.
  • hkestner
    hkestner Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my weight loss in sets of 10. My goal is to lose 10 sets of 10. I just lost my second set! (20 pounds)

A friend commented that I was getting my hourglass back.

IMG_20130512_153044_zps1ab78769.jpg

2 sets down and 8 more to go!

5'11
    Starting 315
    Current: 293

Next goal: 285
    Well those 20 really show a difference!!!! I also go in 10 lb increments, it's not so overwhelming!! Great advice :-)
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    First off, you look amazing.Second, I love your idea of sets of ten.I have been getting really overwhelmed with the idea of losing 60 pounds, but losing 6 sets of 10 seems a lot more doable.Thank you for hour inspiration.
  • stephcbms
    stephcbms Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!! You look Great !!!! :)
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Keep up the great work!
  • Jennybebop
    Jennybebop Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love your idea of 10 sets of ten. It makes it seem so much more manageable - not to mention, you get to succeed ten times instead of just once!

And - you do look fantastic!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :) and indeed getting back your hourglass figure....good luck for more girl...cheers....
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! If you're doing sets of 10, take pictures every set. That's what I've been doing and it's really encouraging to look back on when I'm feeling like I'm slowing down. You're doing really great and it's totally paying off. :)
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WHAT GREAT PROGRESS!! Also sets of 10 sounds awesome!! This sounds much more do able then 70 pounds CONGRATS!!!
  • Gamble97
    Gamble97 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    sounds great... sets of ten... I started with 15 sets of 10 now im down to 10 sets of ten... I like that....
  • katierechgomez
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Way to go girl! And as everyone else is saying, I LOVE your idea of sets of 10! What a great way to look at it---sounds so much less intimidating! I love that! Keep up the good work! You look fabulous! :-)
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    That's awesome! If you're doing sets of 10, take pictures every set. That's what I've been doing and it's really encouraging to look back on when I'm feeling like I'm slowing down. You're doing really great and it's totally paying off. :)

I have! It is great to have the reminder!

e24e690c-d7a7-48c4-819f-816bf02a9eee_zps377c1ab4.jpg

My Jan and now photo look the same, but my waist is 2 inches smaller and my hips are 3 inches smaller between 10-20

I am hoping I hit the the low 280's by the end of June/beginning of July. I'm trying to stay realistic too!

I'm glad everyone likes the idea of 10 pound sets! It's really helping me stay on track. If I had to tell myself "Come on! You only have 82 pounds to lose" instead of "Come on! You only have 2 pounds to lose until you hit the next goal!!" I would fail.
  • Gypsum74
    Gypsum74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement - you can see a huge difference already!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Great job. I bet you lost in inches because you look tone and tight.
  • J198S
    J198S Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your doing an awesome job keep it up!
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    well done, little by little its coming off :-)
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options

My Jan and now photo look the same, but my waist is 2 inches smaller and my hips are 3 inches smaller between 10-20

I am hoping I hit the the low 280's by the end of June/beginning of July. I'm trying to stay realistic too!

I'm glad everyone likes the idea of 10 pound sets! It's really helping me stay on track. If I had to tell myself "Come on! You only have 82 pounds to lose" instead of "Come on! You only have 2 pounds to lose until you hit the next goal!!" I would fail.

Are you sure you have your numbers right? You must mean 195.
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!! And I must say, you hold your weight really, really well. I would have never guessed that was your weight! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • MissTattoo
    Options

Are you sure you have your numbers right? You must mean 195.

Oh the day I step into ONEderland. I think I will cry when I hit 289. I've been over 300 for a year now. My height saves me. Being 5'11 lets it spread out. lololol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!