Minor photo update - currently 62lbs lost. :)

Options

Replies

• michellechawner
    Options
    just WOW. Minor is an understatement. KEEP IT UP!

PS - I want my hair that color, but it never stays so vibrant! It's good for a week, then fades, and I can't afford to go every other week!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look great and so does your food! Do you blog?
  • WhitneyT586
    WhitneyT586 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Fantastic weight loss! And, I want your cookbook by the way! Looks amazing :)
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You... look... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! And so pretty! I look like your first picture now (actually much fatter lol) so you've given me some inspiration, thank you.
  • jenluth
    jenluth Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job! That is inspiring - thanks for sharing!
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    you take great food pictures!

AND GREAT JOB ON YOUR LOSS GIRL! :drinker:
  • sigalsirkin
    sigalsirkin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!!!!You are looking great.:happy:
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You and the food look wondermous!
  • runny111
    runny111 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great. You even look younger than before, and younger than 33 for sure now.
  • Heatherjg0419
    Heatherjg0419 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ummm ... not minor! you look great! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • mahar81
    mahar81 Posts: 13
    Options
    You look amazing - congrats! Inspiration for me - I'm trying to get back on track by losing 20lbs that have crept up on me in the last 2 years since my 60lb plus weight loss.
  • hatkinson87
    hatkinson87 Posts: 42
    Options
    Awesome awesome job!!!! You actually look quite a bit younger than before! What a huge encouragement to people like me! :)
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for posting. This is what I needed today.
  • evdvelde
    evdvelde Posts: 26
    Options
    minor, that's an understatement! Can you cook for me, more importantly .. Great Job!
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, and your cooking looks delicious!
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I suppose when I mentioned a "minor" update I just meant that I hadn't lost much weight since the last photo update I posted a few months ago. I'm definitely proud of my progress so far and it was a pretty big accomplishment for me. It thrills me that I might be inspiration for someone else, so I really appreciate all of the supportive feedback :)

As for recipes - I'm always willing to share recipes for anything I make! I have an open food diary so people are willing to peek in to see the sort of things I eat day to day. I'm not perfect but imperfection has worked well for me. :)

I also have a food blog, but unfortunately I haven't updated it since before Christmas. There are some things on it though: http://www.goudamonster.com

Thanks again!
  • CharB34n
    CharB34n Posts: 1
    Options
    Lookin' great girl! Keep doing what you're doing and keep it up! :D Congrats!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You really do look beautiful at all weights (yes I always go look to see if I can see more photos on the profile, heh) which that is not true of everyone, but you're just a natural born beauty so it's nice to see you looking so drop dead gorgeous now. Great job and thanks for posting!

xoxo Deedee
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!