feeling sick after I eat

Options
So I keep feeling sick after almost every meal. I do not know what it is? Has anyone else experienced this. (Not pregnant btw.)

Replies

• servingthealiens
    servingthealiens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Is this new?

If it's only recently, you may just have a little bit of a stomach bug, be a little stressed out, or your body is reacting to you changing your diet. Are there any foods you've recently added or cut out of your diet?

I would give it a week or so, keeping track of what you eat and when your symptoms happen. If it goes any longer than that, though, definitely see your doctor.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I found the same thing this week. I found by upping my carbs/meal, I was able to mitigate the seasick feeling I was getting after a meal.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I kept feeling sick to my stomach after eating when I first started using this site and changing my eating habits to more healthy ones. It was around that time of the month, so I thought maybe I was pregnant, but it turns out I was not. The sick feeling stopped a couple of weeks or so after getting into the healthy eating habit.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I kept feeling sick to my stomach after eating when I first started using this site and changing my eating habits to more healthy ones. It was around that time of the month, so I thought maybe I was pregnant, but it turns out I was not. The sick feeling stopped a couple of weeks or so after getting into the healthy eating habit.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Same here! My parents (who are both doctors) say that it's a symptom of gallbladder disease (which runs in my family). Could that be a possibility? I hope it's not. :sick:

Good luck with your weight loss! Keep it up!
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have only been feeling this way for about a week. I hope its not gallbladder. I just had a friend get hers removed. But, I don't believe its eating habits . My eating habits have not changed in a while.