30 DAY SHRED RESULTS

Hi,

My name is Rebecca and I have just recently finished Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Please do not judige the underwear or anything as I did not plan on posting any pictures but I thought I may as well am I'm trying to get over what people think of me! Also, I don't have a droopy eye, it's just the flash lol

Started 30 day shred on 1st April:

CW: 151.75 LBS

Waist - 30 inches
thighs - 23 1/2 inches
Arms - 12 icnhes
Below Belly button - 36 inches
Chest - 34 inches
Calves -14 1/2 inches

Half-way point - 15th April

CW: 148.75 LBS

Waist - 28 inches
thighs - 23 inches
Arms - 11 icnhes
Below Belly button - 33.5 inches
Chest - 33.5 inches
Calves -14 inches

END - 3rd May

CW: 146.8lbs
Waist - 26.5 inches
thighs - 22 inches
Arms - 10.5 icnhes
Below Belly button - 32 inches
Chest - 32 inches
Calves -14 inches

Replies

• Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Beckie, this post took some serious guts. The photo didn't come up correctly, but your stats look great. You're gonna make it.

I'm proud of you.
  • skinnyme444
    skinnyme444 Posts: 86
    ok, that didn't turn out well! I followed the steps in another thred, I'll keep trying and thanks shr3dded :-D
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Wow beckie, nice progress. Bumping for more positive feedback.
  • skinnyme444
    oh ****, this is huge! need to reduce it so you can see it all!
  • Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    I need to get over my 30DS fear of initial soreness. Last time I tried I quit, too sore, couldn't deal. Nice work!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Yep I think I am going to try this one. :)
  • skinnyme444
    after 5 days the pain will stop! I've tried so many times and nearly quit on level 2 because it was killing my knees but I pushed through and they were fine on level 3 :-D gonna do it again I'm June!
  • Rebecca that is bloody brilliant progress. So much more toned!
    Well done, keep up the hard work hun x
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Great job - I am on Day #3
  • skinnyme444
    thanks 2loveEnnisMcc - your always so supportive :-D

fitbug freak - keep it up :-D you can do it!!!
  • heywithers
    heywithers Posts: 99 Member
    congrats on finishing the program! you def look more toned. i am on day 5 :)
  • whizzlers
    whizzlers Posts: 101 Member
    Babe that's amazing. Well done!! Xxx
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Well done, I've just started it and hope I get some results like you did! Was this the only exercising you did or did you do other things as well??
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    WTG new friend!!!! Bet that red dress is way to big now - lololol!
  • Swanie76
    Swanie76 Posts: 75 Member
    I need to get over my 30DS fear of initial soreness. Last time I tried I quit, too sore, couldn't deal. Nice work!

i am on level three now and i hurt everytime i move. i keep telling myself no pain no gain
  • SunshineGirl75P
    SunshineGirl75P Posts: 13 Member
    AWESOME!!!! and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyme444
    thank you guys! I don't look like that now though lol, stomachs all lose :-(

divaford140 - that was the dress I wore when I finished the shred, I look a lot bigger in it that I actually was! it's so big on the boobs because I've lost them all :-(

vancityfit - I walked 4 miles every day for the last 10 days, did 30 mins of no more trouble zones every other day of the last 10 days and ran once a week!
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    wow! great job rebecca! i'm on level 1 day 7 today, i just need to get off my badonkadonk and actually do it lol. it's hard and annoying, but you look so good! :D how many calories were you eating, if you don't mind me asking?
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Wow, your progress looks absolutely great! :D
  • skinnyme444
    abrandnewme18 - I think I was only netting around 700-900 calories which turns out to be really bad because I'd binge on weigh watchers snacks aand low cal chocolate at weekends so my body was storing the fat!

I had a 2 day break half-way through because I needed it, I was exhausted, my body just couldn't handle it.

Eat the net of 1200 cals and just make sure you give it your all as it is only a 25 minute work-out!

Beware to all, level 2 is absolutely awful and you'll be bored after 2 days of it but push through because level 3 is amazing, it's so upbeat and you can't beat the feeling when your finished!

Keep going everyone, if I can do it then so can you - you are all wonderful! xx
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    I'm currently "enjoying" the misery of 30DS. I was struggling to even summon up the motivation to do Day 3 until I saw these pictures.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    I got my gym key back and stopped 30DS. Now i want to get back in it! You and i have a very similar body type especially where we hold weight. You look incredible! I never make it past day 4 from the pain and boredom. Way to go Girl!
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Wow, those results are so awesome. You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Holy wow!! Darlin' you look incredible!! There's a MASSIVE difference, so proud of you. I knew you could do it, definitely my thinspiration! xx
  • skinnyme444
    Thank-you so much guys!! I didn't think anyone woud reply to this thread at all! I've slipped a little because my stomach isn't that toned anymore but I have my eating sorted now and I am doing more toning so i'm ready to kiss Jillian Michaels butt again! lol
  • wow fantastic job very well done you should be so proud of your self
  • Wari87
    Wari87 Posts: 45
    I did Level one n on day 1 of level 2 my knees ached so badly that I couldnt even walk for a week. Wonder what i did wrong.
  • skinnyme444
    toffeezz - my knees and calves hurt really bad too and by the end of level 2 I thought I had done some serious damage and got really worried but as soon as I started level 3 the pain disappeared! If you need rest days to rest your muscles then take them. It would be better taking longer to do it as opposed to injuring yourself and preventing you from exercising at all for a long time!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    You have conviced me! I have 1 month of Insanity left...this will be my next program...Is it just one DVD? I see Walmart advertises it for 7.99????!?