Countdown to Vacation - where are YOU going?

Options

Replies

• nrod1988
    nrod1988 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    going to orlando florida in june taking the girls to magic kingdom and checking out fantasyland! so excited :) deff gotta lose a few more pounds
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Orlando to visit Disney for 6 days. 24 more days... almost 23. CAN'T WAIT.
  • annp28
    annp28 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hawaii in October. Needless to say I am on a mission to lose this weight!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Four weeks Sunday I fly to Kenya for a 6 night Safari and then on to Zanzibar for 6 nights it is a holiday of a lifetime and my honeymoon I get married four weeks Friday :-)
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    74 MORE DAYS UNTIL TAHITI!(: SUPER EXCITED!!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Chicago for one week in two weeks! I haven't been in 3 years, so I am EXCITED!!

(I live in Florida - we take vacations in cities)
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Nova Scotia and Newfoundland to be screeched in - again :drinker:

Leaving June 29 and coming back July 12/13
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Wedding and honeymoon in Michigan in 31 days! I can't wait!!!
  • cinbol
    cinbol Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the Mayan Riviera in SIX DAYS!!
    Right here baby, cannot wait!

BT8239_239235.jpg
    Ohhh, awesome!! We honeymooned in Playa del Carmen!

If you are looking for things to do, I highly recommend checking out XCaret for the day!

I second Xcaret - do the Swim with Dolphins - it was amazing!
  • maisid
    maisid Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was a week in Kuwait at the end of 2012 and loved it!!
    Last month I was in Istanbul for a week, and it was ok (it get's boring after a few days)

In July I will be going 3 weeks to Shanghai and one week to Beijing !!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED, and I am trying to lose 20 lbs by then :D
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Chicago for one week in two weeks! I haven't been in 3 years, so I am EXCITED!!

(I live in Florida - we take vacations in cities)
    it's 76 here today but it was in the lows 50s yesterday.. hope you have nice weather while you're here!!
  • cinbol
    cinbol Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just back from an amazing 14 day cruise on the Coral Princess thru the Panama Canal - full transit starting in LA with stops in Costa Rica, Panama City, Cartagena Columbia and Aruba and ending in FT Lauderdale. We flew out to LA and flew home (to the NE) from FT Lauderdale - this is an amazing experience - to see this canal in operation while remembering it is almost 100 years old....

Not our first cruise, but our first 14 day - I don't think I can ever go back to a 7 day cruise - how spoiled! Managed to only gain 2.5 lbs which a week later is gone plus another lb lost.... walking the promenade every morning (and seeing whales, porpoise and turtles while doing so!) and taking the stairs instead of the elevator helped to keep the gain down - and being picky about my "cheats".....

Next vacation is in the RV over the 4th of July with the grandkids and 6 other families we have been "camping" with for the last 28 years - tradition! We now have 3 generations going each year!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Ireland in 7 weeks. Not exactly somehwere I have to worry too much about bathing suits, but it's for a family wedding and every visit I've been getting fatter and fatter, so it will be nice to be going in the other direction for once. 7 weeks to lose some inches so I can shop for a great dress for my cousin's wedding!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher as well and have planned a super exciting vacation: first week off is camping at a local lake with my sis and parents for a week (reading, smores, and relaxing), then roadtripping up to the Adirondacks in New York for some serious hiking, then off to Nepal for a month to explore and volunteer English language lessons (riding an elephant is a MUST this summer!), then back to the Adirondacks for another week to relax with friends (and maybe hike another peak), then a roadtrip back down the coast to NC where I live :D

Maybe not the most relaxing summer, but so going to be worth it.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am in the uk and for our first hoilday together, my boyfriend and I are going to a nice hotel in the new forest, late birthday present from my parents-so lovely of them.
    I am rather excited to take the other half to beaulea ( classic car exhibition with James bond cars and top gear stuff) and loads of other stuff to see down there. The hotel does afternoon tea as well so that will be brilliant too- leaving in 28 days!
    :bigsmile:
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    we go to maine every year. i know this doesnt seem like a huge trip but for us rednecks here in vt that dont see the ocean... its fun to live on it for a week!
  • maryv83
    maryv83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 day cruise booked for December to celebrate my birthday (which is in November)! But before that, we'll be taking a trip to Atlanta for a long weekend to visit some family... can't wait!
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I will be going to Alaska in July for my first week off in almost 2 years!!!

Seriously can't wait. The longest break I've had in 2 years was a 4 day weekend for Christmas. Needless to say I am SO ready!
  • Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I live in Tampa FL. and im currently booked for a Cruise to the Bahmas (2nd time going) in December!!! CANT WAIT!!!!! I love cruising and go a few times a year, when possible. Looking to loose about 30-50lbs before then!!!

CW 240
    GW 200 or less!!!

You all seem to be going to some exciting places!!
  • Jackson4590
    Jackson4590 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    A few weeks until the Cayman Islands for our fifth anniversary.