What's Your Brag? POST IT HERE

Options

Replies

• LifesPilgrim
    LifesPilgrim Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Back in January I completed a twenty-mile backpacking trip in roughly 48 hours with a 35 lb pack.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    If I brag about anything, I'll brag about God - I was blind, but now I see without glasses, had gallbladder disease and I don't have that anymore, was depressed, now I have joy and soon I hope to be able to say, I once was fat, but now I'm fit!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I make awesome bacon. True story.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I am great at undoing knots.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Can reliably shoot an 8 inch gong at 100 yards with my .22 Single Six. :glasses:

You. Are. Awesome.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I bought a bikini for the first time in 16 years and I look damn good in it. Also, I'm a good cook and manage to feed my husband and I healthy, delicious foods every day even with our crazy schedules. Maybe that's why I can wear a bikini now? ...and I back squatted 155lbs last night.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Can reliably shoot an 8 inch gong at 100 yards with my .22 Single Six. :glasses:

You. Are. Awesome.

I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options

You. Are. Awesome.

I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

LOL nice.

luke__skywalker.jpg
  • shawnmaire74
    shawnmaire74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I helped create one of the best young men in this world...my son! No joke. he is only 22 and has already accomplished such great things and is on the track to continued greatness. He is humble, caring and thoughtful. Well disiplined, in excellent shape and a beautiful young man. I have been blessed as will his future wife and children be as well someday. Ok, my brag session is complete. :)
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    on the genetics end, this morning i was thinking how amazing my nails are. i have never gotten a manicure and people consistently ask me where i get them done. they just grow. and then i break them off when they are too long!

otherwise, i am horribly honest!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

You. Are. Awesome.

Thanks! :flowerforyou: I like to think so, too.
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm the ****...at everything I do...
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I just put up 675 lbs on the leg press, which I am super happy about. :smile:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

*SWOON*

I can do three unassisted chin-ups in a row. *pats self on the back*
  • ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    in my pantz ;)
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

*SWOON*

I can do three unassisted chin-ups in a row. *pats self on the back*

tumblr_m5wct4nvKc1qirf51.gif
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I'm win everything. It's my birthday week.

mine too! mine too!
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    I have an enormous...

backyard with a lake view. :tongue:
  • stephanieogle35
    Options
    I can sit in a room full of un-potty-trained children, take a deep breath, and tell whose diaper needs to be changed. Admit it. You wish you lived my life ;-)