Best Exercise App your using?

Options
2»

Replies

• nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper

I have been using Runkeeper, but has given me kinda wonky numbers on two occasions.

Example:
    Friday I dropped my car off for an oil change and decided to walk to finish a few errands. I paused it as needed, such as walking in a store, etc. When I stop the workout/app it said I had gone 60+ miles in 30 minutes! :huh:

Then I have had trouble with doing "intervals" with it. It is set to chime in at certain times, which works great, but I think the going from jogging to walking is messing it up (or when I need to pause it, such as when I am jogging in place for a few minutes then starting to walk again.) It will say my time when jogging intervals with steady (3.5 mph) speed of walking is 23 minutes!! :noway: I walk with my short fat legs a steady 3.75-4mph, no way that my time slows that much with jogging!

I do have to add that when I have not paused it I have no issues with the app. or time. I think it is a glitch in the app or maybe my location (rural) that when paused it messes up the time.
  • jorgetoro
    jorgetoro Posts: 5
    Options
    I also use mapmyhike for the hikes and walks with my dog, since mapmyhike calculates calories for elevation change.
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    MFP for diet/exercise calorie tracking, SportsTrackLive (Android phone) for cardio
  • Chainbreaker
    Chainbreaker Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    'Zombies,Run' is the most fun of the run trainers. Edmondo to track the stats.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Fit Builder. Its a pay app, but its been worth it. I can create workouts, log my workouts (reps and weight), and track my weight and progress.
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    GymBoss interval timer, RunKeeper, and FitBit.
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the MANY replies.. You PEEPS rock!
  • tigers217
    tigers217 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper, Fitbit
  • ahmadfahmy
    ahmadfahmy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Fitocracy and Big Lifts
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Runtastic for walking & running distance
    Zombies Run! for when I run
    Fitocracy for strength training & walking & running
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    endomondo
  • theveganmay
    theveganmay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Loving RunKeeper
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club. I love how it syncs with other Nike products you might have, but you don't have to have them. Plus, badges. I'm competitive, that helps me to keep up the training. As you get higher you unlock more workouts & extras!
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    Bump