Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I have an enormous...

backyard with a lake view. :tongue:

how YOU doin'?
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Please don't punch me in the ovaries.

My brag- I can touch my toes without bending my knees. I know, impressive.

american-psycho-meme-generator-hey-you-re-awesome-58415a_zps0404f76f.jpg
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of single digit pants this morning and they fit. This is the first time that has happened in 20 years.
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    I can do 20 girl-pushups in a row without stopping lol...now ask me to do them the regular way? aint happening haha
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I hit a 520lb fat bar deadlift this week.
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Sure. I've been to 14 countries? About to go to 5 more in September.
  • ndegwa
    ndegwa Posts: 169
    Options
    Stop smoking for 1.5 yrs.
    Flown a plane.
    Bungee jumped
    Will be absailing down a building soon.
    Never broken a bone (come close a few times)

My biggest brag is my little girl! Love of my life!
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I can do 20 girl-pushups in a row without stopping lol...now ask me to do them the regular way? aint happening haha

It was only a few months ago that I graduated from "girl push-ups" to regular ones. My friend who is also a CrossFit gym owner and coach taught me this trick to quickly get strong enough to do them "regular."

Start laying on the ground with hands under shoulders and then roll your self up to a plank. Hold the plank position as you lower yourself down. That's it! By working the negative, you'll soon be doing push-ups like a champ!
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    did 3 pullups today :)
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    <<<<< I will be 45 in August
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm great at pretty much anything that's artistic (but I also suck at a lot of other things like math, most sports, science, etc. :P)

And this month marks 9 months since I quit smoking AND quit drinking Pepsi and Coke (I used to smoke a pack and a half a day and drink anywhere from 3-4 cans of Pepsi and/or Coke per day)

And even though I've been SO close to dropping out since my third year (but ESPECIALLY this last year), I toughed it out and completed my University degree and will be graduating in June :)
  • Chuki5
    Chuki5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I know everything.........yep, I knew that too .............I've also got built in click-clacks.....LOL
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I know everything.........yep, I knew that too .............I've also got built in click-clacks.....LOL

I see what you did there.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm great at pretty much anything that's artistic (but I also suck at a lot of other things like math, most sports, science, etc. :P)

And this month marks 9 months since I quit smoking AND quit drinking Pepsi and Coke (I used to smoke a pack and a half a day and drink anywhere from 3-4 cans of Pepsi and/or Coke per day)

And even though I've been SO close to dropping out since my third year (but ESPECIALLY this last year), I toughed it out and completed my University degree and will be graduating in June :)

AMAZING BRAGS!
  • ThoseRabbits
    ThoseRabbits Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    good in bed ;)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Uhh. this.

915387_4256.jpg

And this

915387_1076.jpg

I need to take more pole photos. I can do way cooler tricks now
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I can still do a back handspring! I did some Sunday on my new trampoline (plus some other skills). At my age (60 next month), that's saying something!
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    Uhh. this.

915387_4256.jpg

And this

915387_1076.jpg

^ You win the internets for today.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have lost 39 lbs, went from size 16 to 6. My highschooler is taking all AP classes next year and as a mom I get to brag on that.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Uhh. this.

915387_4256.jpg

And this

915387_1076.jpg

Thats super cool, i just started pole a month ago and I'm very excited about being able to do a crucifix.