be my first internet friends please!!!

Options
It's true. I've nevah, ehhhva, ehhhva, ehhva made an internet friend. I think I'm more shy on the internet than real life--as strange as that sounds. But I need some help and support now. I feel like I slept-walked for 2 years and woke up fat. I just wasn't mindful of anything that I was doing. I had ridiculous habits of eating fast food twice a day and then taking naps after, because ya know, that ish is exhausting. Then my bf got married and I had to delete my facebook before I got tagged in a bunch of photos. On a brighter note, I've been logging my food and exercise for the last 8 days, quit soda, quit fast food, feel less tired and groggy, and am gaining momentum. I'm fully committed now and inspired by all the amazing, honest, determined people on here.

Replies

• goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    anything for a pooch!! how doooo they type???!!!
  • Crabbyone77
    Options
    Thats great that you quit soda and fast food. Keep up the great work! Sometimes if i want a soda i'll buy fizzy water and add berries or something natural and I'll feel like im getting something special. Also, I'll keep a healthy snack at all times in my purse to make sure I dont give into a bad craving while driving somewhere!!! Well I am happy to be an internet friend to you lol!

good luck and i love this site!

Amanda
  • Mushimushe
    Mushimushe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LOL! Nothing they do surprises me. That little sucker outsmarts me daily :tongue:
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, you seem like a fun pooch, I mean person! :wink:
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. great job on quitting soda and fast food. lovely dog.
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • Netwalks
    Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've already made some smart choices. I'd love to help you on your journey x
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I could always use new friends and inspiration/support on this journey. Sounds like a plan?
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am new to MFP
  • Amandaprice27
    Options
    Putting the soda down was the hardest thing for me to do!!! Sounds like you are off to a wonderful start and new beginning to your life... before too long you''ll want to put pics on fb....lol...goodluck on your journey ahead. :)
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I also am looking for friends - especially people who will force me to stick with it - Friend Me!
  • michele2377
    michele2377 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation of food diary readers!! Someone that will say "dayum girl...did you really need Mcdonadls breakfast 3 days this week???"

So friend me!
  • princelukas777
    Options
    anything for a pooch!! how doooo they type???!!!

LOL =_o